PDA

View Full Version : this is going to last forever

lucy88
03-13-2014, 08:37 AM
I have days that are good but then days I feel awful and just cry I feel so hurt inside like I have this anger in me but I don't know why. Sometimes I don't know how I get through each day. Sometimes I want to cry but I have no tears. This past few months have been the worst but I have to keep it inside because I just don't want people to see how hurt I am. I don't want to be like this but I think this is what my life will be I think I might have good months and bad months only the bad will be there more than the good.

Applecherry
03-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Basically how I have been feeling lately too. :(

lucy88
03-13-2014, 10:38 AM
I hate it :( I just want to feel happy I want someone to come along and take it away from me. :(

raggamuffin
03-13-2014, 10:42 AM
It's all forms of stress. Anxiety tends to pair itself with depression. I'd speak to your Dr about local therapists. Talking helps, it really does. Also perhaps look into pairing it with medication if you feel you must. I personally thought medication wasn't the way and I gave up each time I was prescribed it But after 4 years I can't carry on like I am so i'm taking medication now.

Also look at lifestyle changes, it all helps. Diet, exercise, meditation. Yoga is a very simple means of exercise or you could go jogging or cycling?

Ed

Applecherry
03-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Who says you need a "someone"? Relying on another person just makes you dependent. Better to be able to heal yourself, relying on no one but you. I think of all the times, other ppl determined my happiness, I trusted the wrong ones and that only made things worse.

raggamuffin
03-13-2014, 10:47 AM
Indeed, you don't need another person to be happy. People often think someone will bring them happiness. In reality they'll just be a temporary distraction. You8d' still have anxiety and depression, it'd just surface at a later date. It'd be like using a person to a means to an end to be happy., I chased relationships for several years thinking they'd bring me happiness. In reality you need to work on improving your own life, your own happiness and fulfillment. Then when you're getting to where you want to be you''ll attract people in a similar situation. I spent years abusing drugs and hiding from depression and instabilities. Comes as no surprise I attracted and dated similar people.

Ed

lucy88
03-13-2014, 11:15 AM
I mean like some random person like a dentist takes a bad tooth but I mean a person takes these feelings away. I know some one can't make me happy only I can do that. But that's what I meant I wish it was as easy as someone take it away so I could be happy. I take medication but it's done nothing my doctor said give it 2 more weeks and go back to see him.

raggamuffin
03-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Well they start on an introductory dose and it takes 6-8 weeks to start seeing effects then they usually up the doseage. Usually you're looking at around 2-3 months before seeing significant changes.

Unfortunately there is no overnight cure for anxiety. It took a long time to come about and it';ll take a long time to go away. Just don't give up.

Ed