PDA

View Full Version : Decent day that started in the dumper.

needtogetwell
03-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Felt crappy all morning! That "I want to jump out of my skin" feeling just wouldn't let go.

Back bothering me.

In all crummy morning....not to mention SNOW... But that's another story,

Went to doc this afternoon, running out of my beloved Valium.

He refilled the script, no problem! Whew!!! Some docs can be so anal about refilling Benzos.

Got results from ECG, excellent! Got results from 48hr holter monitor. 250,000 beats in 48 hrs, only 20 were extra or premature beats. (I'm sure I felt every one) when you look at it in this perspective what the hell was I worried about? Thank you very much mr. Anxiety!!!

So, all is really good, even got the rest of the week off work. Bonus!!!!!

Moral of the story.....Mr anxiety, you can bugger off!!! I'm doing just fine thank you very much!

Hope everyone's day has a positive part of it!!
Cheers!
Pam

anxietycat
03-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Good for you for turning your day around! I'm still working on turning mine around.

Enduronman
03-12-2014, 05:19 PM
But, still a good day all in all!..Good to hear...

Enjoy the rest of it!!

E-Man.. :)

needtogetwell
03-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Good for you for turning your day around! I'm still working on turning mine around.

Don't give up! It. Will happen!

Cheers!
Pam

anxietycat
03-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Don't give up! It. Will happen! Cheers! Pam

Thanks Pam! Glad you were able to get more meds. The anxiety sure does fly when you think you are going to run out or not be able to fill them, doesn't it?

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Felt crappy all morning! That "I want to jump out of my skin" feeling just wouldn't let go. Back bothering me. In all crummy morning....not to mention SNOW... But that's another story, Went to doc this afternoon, running out of my beloved Valium. He refilled the script, no problem! Whew!!! Some docs can be so anal about refilling Benzos. Got results from ECG, excellent! Got results from 48hr holter monitor. 250,000 beats in 48 hrs, only 20 were extra or premature beats. (I'm sure I felt every one) when you look at it in this perspective what the hell was I worried about? Thank you very much mr. Anxiety!!! So, all is really good, even got the rest of the week off work. Bonus!!!!! Moral of the story.....Mr anxiety, you can bugger off!!! I'm doing just fine thank you very much! Hope everyone's day has a positive part of it!! Cheers! Pam

Good to hear!! :)