PDA

View Full Version : Feeling..

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Off today.. Went to the library with my mom but I feel like.. uncomfortable I guess I could describe it. Just feeling off.

Today will be day 8 on my Paxil so I'm thinking it's fully getting into my system now?

I remember on Prozac, the 2 days after my 1 week mark were very hard for me..

I'm nervous now though because tonight I bump up to 20mg. But if it gets too bad, I have Xanax this time!

jessed03
03-12-2014, 03:19 PM
You're getting into the money period now Brooke :)

Good luck with the bump up.

Everything's easier with Xanax!

needtogetwell
03-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Hang in there Brooke!

The road to recovery often has an off day or two.

You have made HUGE steps forward this week, cut yourself some slack, be kind to yourself. Do something at home to pamper yourself.

Tomorrow is another day.

Keep feeling proud of yourself!!! You are awesome!!! We all know it and I think you are believing it too!!!!

Cheers Bella!!!!
Pam :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 03:26 PM
You're getting into the money period now Brooke :) Good luck with the bump up. Everything's easier with Xanax!

Thank you!! & yes, it sure is!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Hang in there Brooke! The road to recovery often has an off day or two. You have made HUGE steps forward this week, cut yourself some slack, be kind to yourself. Do something at home to pamper yourself. Tomorrow is another day. Keep feeling proud of yourself!!! You are awesome!!! We all know it and I think you are believing it too!!!! Cheers Bella!!!! Pam :)

Aw thank you so much!!! I really needed that!! Thank you again :)

Niicole Lynne
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM
That's how I was too Brooke! After like 5 or so days I was noticing sleeping better and feeling really good and around day 8 or 9 I had a really bad few days

Your body and mind is adapting to a bunch of new change
Best wishes girl!

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 03:38 PM
That's how I was too Brooke! After like 5 or so days I was noticing sleeping better and feeling really good and around day 8 or 9 I had a really bad few days Your body and mind is adapting to a bunch of new change Best wishes girl!

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Thank you!!

anxietycat
03-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm having an off day too ... Feeling uncomfortable as well. I guess we all have these days.

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm having an off day too ... Feeling uncomfortable as well. I guess we all have these days.

Good to know I'm not the only one..

It's crappy tho :( hope we both feel better!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Anxiety cat I do hope your day improves :) Brook lynnnn good luck with the dose change. :)

Thank you!! I'll keep you all updated..