PDA

View Full Version : 10% happier

amers85
03-12-2014, 12:30 PM
My brother has bought me a book by Dan Harris called 10% happier. I'm excited to get it in the mail. He is a news anchor who would have panic attacks on live television, and got them under control. Ill let you all know how the book is once I read it :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 12:44 PM
My brother has bought me a book by Dan Harris called 10% happier. I'm excited to get it in the mail. He is a news anchor who would have panic attacks on live television, and got them under control. Ill let you all know how the book is once I read it :)

So glad I read this just now! On my way to the book store & was gonna ask about anxiety books!! I'll look for that :) thanks!!

amers85
03-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Did you end up getting it ???

Enduronman
03-12-2014, 07:35 PM
I can't read!!!! LOL!
Let us know how it is Amers!!!

Enduronman.. :)

amers85
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
I can't read!!!! LOL!
Let us know how it is Amers!!!

Enduronman.. :)

I can read it for you ! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Did you end up getting it ???

No they didn't have it :(
So if you like it, let me know & I'll order it online! :)

amers85
03-12-2014, 09:32 PM
No they didn't have it :(
So if you like it, let me know & I'll order it online! :)

Ill let you know :)

Did you find any other books there ?

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Ill let you know :) Did you find any other books there ?

My CBT for Dummies came in the mail today & then I got an agoraphobia work book. A book called Fear is No Longer My Reality, Overcoming the Fear of Fear & Control the Crazy by Vinny from Jersey Shore.. Lol the only one I've began to read so far is the one by Vinny & it's actually pretty good!!

amers85
03-12-2014, 10:45 PM
My CBT for Dummies came in the mail today & then I got an agoraphobia work book. A book called Fear is No Longer My Reality, Overcoming the Fear of Fear & Control the Crazy by Vinny from Jersey Shore.. Lol the only one I've began to read so far is the one by Vinny & it's actually pretty good!!

I'm gonna have to go look those up and purchase them. I remember watching jersey shore when vinny had to go home cause of his anxiety...yes I loved that show LOL

BrookeLynnnn
03-12-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm gonna have to go look those up and purchase them. I remember watching jersey shore when vinny had to go home cause of his anxiety...yes I loved that show LOL

Yes I remember too! In the book you'll learn he had it ever since the first season & the season he left because of it was the 5th I think if I remember correctly..

So crazy!! This one caught my attention the most because I knew him from Jersey Shore..

I'll let you know how the others are once I read them :)