PDA

View Full Version : OK Gang. I need all of your thumbs up for me Tomorrow!!!

Dorriekeepson23
03-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey, my most awesomely friends. Well, you know the nightmare I have been living with as of late. I went to a Neurologist, and he suggested taking one thing at a time, meaning doing an updated MRI on my back, go from there, then my neck, knees, etc.. I have the MRI disc from last Tues of my back, and finally, my appointment with my new pain clinic is Tomorrow. In Atlanta. They will look at it, and see if I need mandatory surgery on my back or not. I'm so nervous. But on the pain part of it, I'm ready for some relief, and to be able to get out of bed and quit crying all the time. lol. That's so not funny. But you guys know me!!!! Laughter is MY best medicine. Where are you Dee Dee??? So, please, to all of my friends, keep all of those thumbs up for me. I have no idea what to expect. But I want to be able to do more. To get back on the site more. To live more!!! Love to all. Take care. Dorrie

needtogetwell
03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey, my most awesomely friends. Well, you know the nightmare I have been living with as of late. I went to a Neurologist, and he suggested taking one thing at a time, meaning doing an updated MRI on my back, go from there, then my neck, knees, etc.. I have the MRI disc from last Tues of my back, and finally, my appointment with my new pain clinic is Tomorrow. In Atlanta. They will look at it, and see if I need mandatory surgery on my back or not. I'm so nervous. But on the pain part of it, I'm ready for some relief, and to be able to get out of bed and quit crying all the time. lol. That's so not funny. But you guys know me!!!! Laughter is MY best medicine. Where are you Dee Dee??? So, please, to all of my friends, keep all of those thumbs up for me. I have no idea what to expect. But I want to be able to do more. To get back on the site more. To live more!!! Love to all. Take care. Dorrie

Good luck Dorrie!!! Big thumbs up for you!!!

Pam

Enduronman
03-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Thinking of you Dorrie Girl!!! Hope that all goes well and as planned!!

Have a great day!!
Thumbs UP!

Enduronman... :)

NeverToo...Fear
03-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Two thumbs up, wishing you good luck, Dorrie! :) Keep us updated and let us know how it goes !

Dorriekeepson23
03-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Aww, thanks pam. I'm going to put my puppet up tonight!! Ifff, I feel like it. I can't get this new phone to work!!! Urrgggg. I'm trying. I'll talk to later, hon. Until we talk again...D. :)

Dorriekeepson23
03-12-2014, 11:58 AM
13th, Thanks man!! and for all the smiley faces!!! How you feeling today?? Lol. Lol. D.

Dorriekeepson23
03-12-2014, 12:01 PM
frankie, should something happen... you will come and bring your puppet, to keep me company???? I'll pay for your flight!!!! D. Nothing's bad going to happen to me. I love to play to much. lol. D.

Dorriekeepson23
03-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Thinking of you Dorrie Girl!!! Hope that all goes well and as planned!!

Have a great day!!
Thumbs UP!

Enduronman... :)

Thanks big bro. I just wish you the best with your issues as well. I know you know what I'm going through. But hey... "Shiny Happy Puppet's Holding Hands"!!! Ok, that was stupid. D. :)

Dahila
03-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Good luck on your app. I will be there with you Dorrie, good luck:))

Cullingford
03-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Its thumbs up from me Dorrie hope it all goes well.....:)