PDA

View Full Version : Fed up..

Ashlee13x
03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
I am still doing really well but sometimes i just feel like.. where is my life going??? All i seem to do is work all week and by the time I get home and I've had dinner I have no energy to go to the gym so i just do nothing. On the weekends, I either waste my weekend doing nothing at all or just the same kind of things. I just want to travel the world and not have a care in the world… but life just doesn't happen that way.

I'm just soooo tired all the time!! Any suggestions to anything that can wake me up!!

jessed03
03-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Vitamin B complex has added some energy to my workouts when I felt I was starting to slack

NixonRulz
03-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Amphetamines would work well but they are illegal and they make your teeth fall out

I have to say, ever since I saw your YouTube video, I can hear you saying everything you write!

Welcome to adulthood! Get up. Work. Come home. Eat dinner. Have great goals for the night. Blow em of and have a drink

Wash. Rinse Repeat

Ashlee, you are so young yet. You aren't supposed to have enough money to travel the world

In fact, you probably haven't saved enough yet to become a Republican

Your body wants to rest when it can. This is inherit antsy true. 10 times worse though here in the good ol US

We are training everyone to be as lazy as they want

If you make a point to push yourself to the gym for 2 weeks, you will create a habit that your body wants to do

No magic pill for that. Just some real determination

You will get this