PDA

View Full Version : My screen no longer ALERTS me.....

Enduronman
03-11-2014, 12:01 PM
as to a follow up reply to a thread I have posted in!!!
USUALLY any new thread, or old thread, that I had replied too..would appear in BOLD letters after a following reply....
IT ISN'T DOING THAT NOW SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM NOR DO I WISH TO READ THEM ALLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!!!

As I would "skim" the replies and then follow the last reply....

(SIGH)

Something has changed,..and I'm not sure what yet...

Hey KEVIN!!!!
please go back to the old alert style friend...

Thank you...

Chris...

Dahila
03-11-2014, 12:10 PM
What about good old subscribe the thread? Then you see a pen beside the threads, at least as a short time option...

Enduronman
03-11-2014, 12:54 PM
grrrrrr

I see that Jesse just replied to a thread that I had earlier,...and it is NOT in BOLD to alert me......DAHL!!!!! NO LIKIE!!!!

jessed03
03-11-2014, 01:01 PM
It's working for me bruh :-/

NixonRulz
03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Mine is working fine as well

Someone wants you outta here! LOL

jessed03
03-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Lol I know. Gently pushing Eman towards the door. It's like you know when you wanna fire someone, but have no reason, so you make their working life really shit so they quit of their own accord, I think that could be happening here :O

NixonRulz
03-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Lol I know. Gently pushing Eman towards the door. It's like you know when you wanna fire someone, but have no reason, so you make their working life really shit so they quit of their own accord, I think that could be happening here :O

EXACTLY.

Like not being so sweet to a girl so she breaks up with you

Then you don't have the guilts about it

jessed03
03-11-2014, 01:33 PM
EXACTLY.

Like not being so sweet to a girl so she breaks up with you

Then you don't have the guilts about it

I have done that way too many times.

Enduronman
03-11-2014, 03:20 PM
didnt alertt me to anything,...waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down here...

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 04:08 PM
didnt alertt me to anything,...waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down here...

Still in the mine shaft are you!