PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new. Need your guys help :)

Lunaf
03-11-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm very new in here. I don't know how these thing works. Well, I hope it works.

I had PTSD about 2 years ago and it developed to anxiety disorder with panic attack. And I get through it and I got really better. But about 2 months ago, I relapsed and it worse than the first one. Especially the panic attack. I'm having so many sleepless nights because of it. And I recently having this suicidal thought. It doesn't really affect my school or social life. But when I'm alone and out of focus, it comes and I'm so scare. I haven't seek any professional help yet.

And I'm wondering, what you guys do when the panic attack comes?

I hope you guys could give me some advice :)

Cheers,
Luna

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm very new in here. I don't know how these thing works. Well, I hope it works. I had PTSD about 2 years ago and it developed to anxiety disorder with panic attack. And I get through it and I got really better. But about 2 months ago, I relapsed and it worse than the first one. Especially the panic attack. I'm having so many sleepless nights because of it. And I recently having this suicidal thought. It doesn't really affect my school or social life. But when I'm alone and out of focus, it comes and I'm so scare. I haven't seek any professional help yet. And I'm wondering, what you guys do when the panic attack comes? I hope you guys could give me some advice :) Cheers, Luna

Hi Luna, and welcome!

First thing I am going to tell you is GET MEDICAL HELP....NOW!!!!

Suicidal thoughts are nothing to mess with!!! Get help, get help, get help!

We here have years and years of experience with this stuff and each and every one of us will tell you exactly the same thing!

Get off the computer, call your doctor, make an appointment to see him/her today. Tell them EVERYTHING!

You are obviously quite young and you said you have dealt with a PTSD. You deserve to have your life back so that you can do great things with it!!

I'm sorry I probably didn't give you the answer you were looking for but it is your first necessary step.

Hope things start looking up for you! We will be happy to help you through this, but take that first important step!

Cheers!

trinidiva
03-11-2014, 05:52 AM
^^^^^^ excellent advice here.

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 05:54 AM
^^^^^^ excellent advice here.

LOVE the avatar Trini! :D

Lunaf
03-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi Luna, and welcome! First thing I am going to tell you is GET MEDICAL HELP....NOW!!!! Suicidal thoughts are nothing to mess with!!! Get help, get help, get help! We here have years and years of experience with this stuff and each and every one of us will tell you exactly the same thing! Get off the computer, call your doctor, make an appointment to see him/her today. Tell them EVERYTHING! You are obviously quite young and you said you have dealt with a PTSD. You deserve to have your life back so that you can do great things with it!! I'm sorry I probably didn't give you the answer you were looking for but it is your first necessary step. Hope things start looking up for you! We will be happy to help you through this, but take that first important step! Cheers!

Thank you so much for your advice. That's very kind of you :)

I just thought that maybe I should focus on my anxiety. Because I know the root of everything is my anxiety. I still can control my suicidal thought (it works so far) but yes, you're right. I should seek professional help for this. I need to get back myself together first before meet the therapist.

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Thank you so much for your advice. That's very kind of you :) I just thought that maybe I should focus on my anxiety. Because I know the root of everything is my anxiety. I still can control my suicidal thought (it works so far) but yes, you're right. I should seek professional help for this. I need to get back myself together first before meet the therapist.

You are very welcome! But please don't put off getting help. It is the help that's going to help you "get yourself together".

Good luck!

Enduronman
03-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Excellent advice here...
AND Welcome friend Lunaf!!
Post whenever, wherever, however you feel...
We're here if you need us...OK???

Thinking of you....
Have a great day too!!

Enduronman.. :)

Lunaf
03-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Excellent advice here... AND Welcome friend Lunaf!! Post whenever, wherever, however you feel... We're here if you need us...OK??? Thinking of you.... Have a great day too!! Enduronman.. :)

Thank you so much Enduronman :)