PDA

View Full Version : Weird..

BrookeLynnnn
03-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Around 12 earlier I took half a Xanax & went out to lunch with my family.. Then shopped with my mom & didn't get home til 5.. I felt great all day until just a little bit ago..

Started feeling weird out of no where.. Kinda anxious feeling but not bad.. Just weird. Not sure what that is from..

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Sounds like "too much family time" anxiety

BrookeLynnnn
03-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Sounds like "too much family time" anxiety

You really think so?? Lol

I wasn't sure if it was cause I was running around all day & now I'm finally winding down..

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 08:43 PM
It may be that Paxil...or the xanax wearing off completely..
DO you feel as good on the new med as you were starting too on the Prozac? (I just ask because I am a Pro Prozac person)...LOL!!!
I await your reports about the Paxil though...not sure how many here are on it but there are some..

E-Man..

BrookeLynnnn
03-10-2014, 08:46 PM
It may be that Paxil...or the xanax wearing off completely.. DO you feel as good on the new med as you were starting too on the Prozac? (I just ask because I am a Pro Prozac person)...LOL!!! I await your reports about the Paxil though...not sure how many here are on it but there are some.. E-Man..

Well that's hard to say yet.. The first week on prozac I felt fine.. 2 days into the second week I felt horrible!!

I've taken the Paxil 5 days so far, tonight will be 6. But I feel good so far. I won't start 20mg until after the 7th day..

You're probably right about the xanax wearing off.. Usually if I take it that early, I take it again like 4 hours later.

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Well that's hard to say yet.. The first week on prozac I felt fine.. 2 days into the second week I felt horrible!!

I've taken the Paxil 5 days so far, tonight will be 6. But I feel good so far. I won't start 20mg until after the 7th day..

You're probably right about the xanax wearing off.. Usually if I take it that early, I take it again like 4 hours later.

Thank you for keeping us informed about your meds, times, changes, dosages, things like that because what we learn from others is very valuable...
Especially when new members come in and wonder what about this, that, those,..etc...
Then we actually have some real truthful knowledge to share with them about different meds, ups, downs, goods, bads,....

Please keep us updated and you are keeping good track and still getting out too (quickly even though you were an agoraphobe) a couple weeks ago...
(I like to throw that in there for the lurkers, they're reading this,,,and that is very important for them to know)...YAY!!!

E-Man.. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you for keeping us informed about your meds, times, changes, dosages, things like that because what we learn from others is very valuable... Especially when new members come in and wonder what about this, that, those,..etc... Then we actually have some real truthful knowledge to share with them about different meds, ups, downs, goods, bads,.... Please keep us updated and you are keeping good track and still getting out too (quickly even though you were an agoraphobe) a couple weeks ago... (I like to throw that in there for the lurkers, they're reading this,,,and that is very important for them to know)...YAY!!! E-Man.. :)

Oh good!! You're welcome!! I feel like I get annoying keeping you guys updated so much!!! Lol but you make a great point!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Oh good!! You're welcome!! I feel like I get annoying keeping you guys updated so much!!! Lol but you make a great point!

NOOO,..You're not annoying at all!
Keep posting, and sharing your acheivements or sidetracks too...
It's how we learn to steer others,...we didn't become this helpful on our own..or I wouldv'e failed miserably.. LMAO!!...

Updates are what keep us going, and going...and me too! It helps me, to help you...my therapy. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-10-2014, 09:04 PM
NOOO,..You're not annoying at all! Keep posting, and sharing your acheivements or sidetracks too... It's how we learn to steer others,...we didn't become this helpful on our own..or I wouldv'e failed miserably.. LMAO!!... Updates are what keep us going, and going...and me too! It helps me, to help you...my therapy. :)

Lol!!

Okay I'll keep updating!! :)