PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

Sosickofthis
03-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello everyone
If you are satisfied or happy with life im so happy for you and hope nothing bad ever happens you.
But if you are one of those people including me who ever felt like
-reality is against you
-everyday life will get harder and continue forever
-that you are stuck in a cage like a bird
- you were sent here to be punish
- your universe is nothing but evil is all that exist
-your health is dieing you are dieing and everything around you is dieing
You did not choose to be born in this world so please don't say im creating these thoughts because if I was born in a world without choice I don't think I'm making these choices.
These thoughts causes me emotional distress that should never be felt by anyone not just me. I had experienced these kind of thoughts for the past 4 years and its getting worst. I feel like I have to die a torturous death. Please is there anyone out there who also feels like this. Why does our mind hates us so much?

jessed03
03-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Your mind doesn't hate you. It's just a chemical imbalance.

Throws all sorts of nonsense at you. Pain, suffering, poor moods, sadness, misery.

You didn't do anything to deserve it, hardly anybody does. Just one of those things sometimes.

Have you ever tried to rectify this problem with medication?

To see what happens.

Sometimes depression and anxiety can be as medical an issue as something like a thyroid problem, or diabetes. You aren't getting enough, or are getting too much of something, and it makes you sick.

The same way sugar doesn't hate a diabetic person, your mind doesn't hate you. It just hasn't got what it needs right now to be healthy.

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone
If you are satisfied or happy with life im so happy for you and hope nothing bad ever happens you.
But if you are one of those people including me who ever felt like
-reality is against you
-everyday life will get harder and continue forever
-that you are stuck in a cage like a bird
- you were sent here to be punish
- your universe is nothing but evil is all that exist
-your health is dieing you are dieing and everything around you is dieing
You did not choose to be born in this world so please don't say im creating these thoughts because if I was born in a world without choice I don't think I'm making these choices.
These thoughts causes me emotional distress that should never be felt by anyone not just me. I had experienced these kind of thoughts for the past 4 years and its getting worst. I feel like I have to die a torturous death. Please is there anyone out there who also feels like this. Why does our mind hates us so much?

I have felt this way for 20 months, after I was attacked by a rare and deadly disease...but, I pulled myself back up off the floors..
Yes, alot of us have felt this exact same way friend and as J mentioned, there is help available if you choose that route..
It's allllll up to you....
Let the hardships of life pin you down to the floor, or get up and push your way through them...
I've had every test known to man, only to find nothing...and some were painful as hell..but I made it through..
So can you...
What's your plan....
Stop doing what I did and sit and think "Why me?"....because you'll never get that answer.....
Make something positive happen, take some steps, and if you don't know those steps,..then we can lay them out here for you...
Just ask friend,,,...

Enduronman & Friends.. :)