PDA

View Full Version : Best analogy ever!! (ONLY MEN)

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 01:56 PM
ANXIETY IS LIKE A B*NER! :D

- Stays up/there when you think about it
- Goes down/away when distracted
- Not dangerous/harmful
- Beautiful... Yes, anxiety is beautiful...
- Long... Yes, anxiety stays for a long time sometimes
- Sometimes enjoyable and sometimes inappropriate and irritating
- Can't control it - Unless you learn too somehow lol.

This actually makes sense, think about it!! :D

***** This is only for fun, thought I'd spread some positive energy. If you think it's inappropriate, then tell me and I'll delete it :)

Cimi
03-10-2014, 01:59 PM
ANXIETY IS LIKE A B*NER! :D

- Stays up/there when you think about it
- Goes down/away when distracted
- Not dangerous/harmful
- Beautiful... Yes, anxiety is beautiful...
- Long... Yes, anxiety stays for a long time sometimes
- Sometimes enjoyable and sometimes inappropriate and irritating
- Can't control it - Unless you learn too somehow lol.

This actually makes sense, think about it!! :D

***** This is only for fun, thought I'd spread some positive energy. If you think it's inappropriate, then tell me and I'll delete it :)

ahhahhqhhqhqh thats funny ahahahahha keep up man.oh by the way try putting some ice on your anxiety maybe its the same ahahahahha

Cimi
03-10-2014, 01:59 PM
oh i now meds are the ice i guess ahahhaha

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 02:01 PM
oh i now meds are the ice i guess ahahhaha

Hahahaha! Yeah exactly!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 02:07 PM
baaahaaha!!!! Only when I take too much L-Arginine bruh!!!

Glad you're having a good day friends!!!

Enduronman. :)

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 02:14 PM
baaahaaha!!!! Only when I take too much L-Arginine bruh!!!

Glad you're having a good day friends!!!

Enduronman. :)

Or when you see a hot swedish 22 year old girl ;D

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 02:35 PM
ANXIETY IS LIKE A B*NER! :D - Stays up/there when you think about it - Goes down/away when distracted - Not dangerous/harmful - Beautiful... Yes, anxiety is beautiful... - Long... Yes, anxiety stays for a long time sometimes - Sometimes enjoyable and sometimes inappropriate and irritating - Can't control it - Unless you learn too somehow lol. This actually makes sense, think about it!! :D ***** This is only for fun, thought I'd spread some positive energy. If you think it's inappropriate, then tell me and I'll delete it :)

I know this thread is for the boys, but I never could stay out of the boys locker room, lol!!

Great comparison! Great fun! I might show it to my husband when he doesn't understand what I go through! Thanks. :D

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 02:40 PM
I know this thread is for the boys, but I never could stay out of the boys locker room, lol!!

Great comparison! Great fun! I might show it to my husband when he doesn't understand what I go through! Thanks. :D

Haha yeah, show him this and he will understand you perfectly :D

NeverToo...Fear
03-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Naturally I had to check this thread out.. and for it being "Only Men" we got Frankie, needtogetwell and myself that has now posted here :P

Er, um.. now that I am here.. well, it is certainly an analogy I would've never thought of, so thanks for presenting such a unique perspective, lol.

jessed03
03-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Naturally I had to check this thread out.. and for it being "Only Men" we got Frankie, needtogetwell and myself that has now posted here :P

Er, um.. now that I am here.. well, it is certainly an analogy I would've never thought of, so thanks for presenting such a unique perspective, lol.

Yesssssss you've got a sock puppet up!!!! Fuck yesssssss <3

NeverToo...Fear
03-10-2014, 06:56 PM
^ Hehe, I couldn't resist.. everyone's own sock puppets here are awesome! :D

Sockpuppets FTW!

Fourteen14
03-10-2014, 07:03 PM
And it's fantastic. Love it NTF :)

I believe this is what some would refer to as a peaceful protest?

I takes me smile :)

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 07:20 PM
AND THEN!!!!
I fuck it all up with a tshirt that says,,,,I made a sock puppet, and LIKED IT!!!...YAY!!!!

:)

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Priceless .................................hehehe

Nevertoofear what a beautiful sock, you have. I am laughing like insane woman Danutter

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 04:07 AM
AND THEN!!!! I fuck it all up with a tshirt that says,,,,I made a sock puppet, and LIKED IT!!!...YAY!!!! :)

Yes my friend you f$@&ed it up but you are an individual. A unique soul that adds so much spice and variety to this world, don't ever change a thing!

:). :)