PDA

View Full Version : Broken foot or anxiety? :P

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Hey guys!

Today I feel great. I have this funny question, not serious: what would you choose?

Broken foot for 2 years or anxiety?

I myself would choose broken foot everytime lol.

Elias

ashy
03-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Broken foot!! Broken leg!! I can deal with physical pain but this mental and emotional pain is so new and I can't handle it. Sometimes I feel like anxiety is like a broken foot, but nobody sees it or understand how it affects you, and they still expect you to walk and run normally, if you know what I mean?

jessed03
03-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Haha Elias you legend

Broken foot!!!

I'd get so many pity dates ;)

ashy
03-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Haha Elias you legend Broken foot!!! I'd get so many pity dates ;)
Haha! That's funny! We should all just wrap our head in a bandage and tell people it's for our anxiety :P just kidding!

Cimi
03-10-2014, 11:43 AM
better a broken penis man ahahhahahaahhahaha

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Ashy, I know exactly what you mean. That's a great analogy! :)

Haha, Jessed. That's the bad thing with having anxiety, you can't wrap your head in a bandage and actually "show" your anxiety. Or maybe you could lol :3

hahahah cimi, that I'd actually not do. That's too much pain haha :D

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 01:16 PM
better a broken penis man ahahhahahaahhahaha

oh shit cimi got a broken weeenus...life my be kinda tough for a year er two now....LMAO!

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 01:16 PM
I think i would just chose that people understand that because they dont understand something does not mean dismissing it .

This is very common with any one that has health problems .

Movie 50/50 showed this well

I know a nurse with MS and she said she had the same problem with making people understand and in the end just gave up .

Hm. But I do understand anxiety. Or maybe not lol. If I don't know how to cope with it, does it mean I don't understand the problem?

Seems like a good movie, haven't seen it, saw the trailer.

jessed03
03-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Hm. But I do understand anxiety. Or maybe not lol. If I don't know how to cope with it, does it mean I don't understand the problem?

Seems like a good movie, haven't seen it, saw the trailer.

Think he meant others. The 'outsiders' etc.

If you have a broken foot in a cast, everyone will let you off the bus first, or hold doors open for you.

When you have a mental illness, most people just tell you to grow up or get a job and stop over reacting. Sadly people have even come onto this site and say they've been told that by their doctor of all people

Cimi
03-10-2014, 01:22 PM
eman it is not true i was just kidding man.glad my weenus is fine and working well ahahahha thanks for asking ahhahaha

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Think he meant others. The 'outsiders' etc.

If you have a broken foot in a cast, everyone will let you off the bus first, or hold doors open for you.

When you have a mental illness, most people just tell you to grow up or get a job and stop over reacting. Sadly people have even come onto this site and say they've been told that by their doctor of all people

Ah, got it. Yes, this is very true.

AliasEQ
03-10-2014, 01:28 PM
eman it is not true i was just kidding man.glad my weenus is fine and working well ahahahha thanks for asking ahhahaha

A question tho, how do you actually break your weenus hahah?

Cimi
03-10-2014, 01:37 PM
A question tho, how do you actually break your weenus hahah?

i dont know and i dont want to know man ahahhahahahahaha.

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 02:10 PM
baahaaaaaha!!! I do not know...but that would be on CNN if you did. BET!!!

I'd rather have a broken foot btw....you know it's just a broken foot and you know that eventually it will heal without 100's of different variables involved (feelings, emotions, etc.) it's only pain, that can be dealt with.

Have a great non broken weenel day)...LMAO!!

Enduronman... :)