PDA

View Full Version : Doing well..

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Hey everyone :)

I haven't been around much lately, been busy! I have been doing okay lately... the docs increased my medication to 40mg of Fluoxetine as apposed to 20mg which I find is really helping!! I haven't been anxious at all since they increased my dose, other than when I have a hangover haha!! So over all I am doing well, although feeling a bit fed up!

How are you guys??

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Very good Ashlee, glad you feel better:D

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks Dahila.. how are you doing?

Love the pic btw ;)

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm doing great Ash and it sounds as if you are too!!!! YAY!!! You've come so far since December I must say.... Congratulations girl!!!

Enduronman.. :)

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks E-mannnn... you have beeen a biggggg help! Along with a lot of others on the forum and I appreciate that and am thankful every day for it :)

jessed03
03-10-2014, 10:51 AM
That's really good to hear Ash. Getting the right dose of meds can be so helpful to recovery.

I think in the past I was weary about going up to a higher dose, cos of the whole stigma thing, and suffered unnecessarily. What's the point in messing around with anxiety, when you can get a good med, get back on with life, and really put it to sleep. I'm glad you took the step that I didn't

What was it like going up a dose? Cos I know on Citalopram you go from 20-30mg. You doubled your dose. Was it easy? Any side effects?

Hope it carries on for you! :)

Ashlee13x
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Thanks JD!! To be honest.. haven't received any side affects as of yet... not that I can notice anyway... also anxiety seems to be at bay too.. I am feeling very unmotivated and tired but I don't think that's the meds... I think it's life!!! So far so good... I want to keep this up and slowly bring in some self help such as meditation etc.

How you doing??