PDA

View Full Version : It just gets better

FrankieLDN87
04-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi all my names Frankie, and I have been suffering with anxiety now for a whole year, and your right it sucks.

I moved away from home to London, still have my long term 2 year girlfriend and all is good. Just as my money problems were sorted and my university work was all at a high standard...the anxiety disapeared..although soon afterI received some rather interesting news..

That a girl I had slept with 19 months ago gave birth 7 months ago to a baby boy, who is in actual fact mine. Im not too sure how to take this at the moment, and the anxiety has come back. Although the situation is fine regarding the mother...they are both happy and fine financially, she is with another man who has taken care of both of them...Im not too sure of how to feel about this...I am only 20 and had high prospects...and she tells me I can walk away from it...Or i can carry on as normal and see the child whenever i want.

Well theres my little secret ..... What do you think

The Melody of Rain
05-09-2008, 11:00 AM
I think you need to make a decision. Personally, I would see the child regularly and contribute financially (if at all possible).

What is the cause of your anxious state?