PDA

View Full Version : Im new here. I have just started Xanax

loveyoulongtime82
04-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi, just started getting anxiety out of nowhere the other day. Dr started me on Valium, did nothing, so now on Xanax, started last night.

I hate the dreamy feeling, does this subside when you get used to it? I felt dreamy anyway when the anxiety started.

I hate this cause I have two small kids and my partner works fly in fly out. I dont live around family to help either.

I feel so helpless and scared of my own head. I also have this creepy arm feeling too, not sore or tense, just something else. Not tingly either. Arrrgghhhhh, this isnt good.

EmilyPam
04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi Love,

I recently started Xanax about 2 months ago. I too have the dreamy state and the tingling in my arm. I thought that I was causing the tingling feeling...Like i am imagining it! I completely understand the dreamy thing, its completely horrible and it stays w/you all day, right? I have scheduled a doc's appt. this morning because I cannot take these dream like states! Just wanted to let you know...I understand, it suxs! Just want to feel normal again!!!!!

EmilyPam
04-09-2008, 07:30 AM
It's not quite tingling...more like pain...or shooting pain..or something wierd like that