PDA

View Full Version : Wowzzzzers

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 04:54 PM
I just made it through a birthday party.. At a park.. With tons of people.. For 4 hours!!

It went well!! My family kept asking how I was & I could truthfully say I was okay..

This was all with the help from pills but hey, I did it!! :)

Hope you've all had a great anxious free day! I'm exhausted.. Relaxation time & a Tyler Perry movie is on my agenda for the night :)

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 05:14 PM
I just made it through a birthday party.. At a park.. With tons of people.. For 4 hours!! It went well!! My family kept asking how I was & I could truthfully say I was okay.. This was all with the help from pills but hey, I did it!! :) Hope you've all had a great anxious free day! I'm exhausted.. Relaxation time & a Tyler Perry movie is on my agenda for the night :)

Outstanding Brooke! I am soooooo happy for you! Such excellent progress pills or not!

Go relax, enjoy your movie! Maybe start a list of your successes so you have a visual of how far you've come! Yay you!

Cheers!
~Pam

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Outstanding Brooke! I am soooooo happy for you! Such excellent progress pills or not! Go relax, enjoy your movie! Maybe start a list of your successes so you have a visual of how far you've come! Yay you! Cheers! ~Pam

Thank you so much!!

& that is a great idea!! I'm so gonna do that :) I've been journaling about all the bad stuff so it's time I add some good!! :)

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Thank you so much!! & that is a great idea!! I'm so gonna do that :) I've been journaling about all the bad stuff so it's time I add some good!! :)

Create the list or journal completely separate from your other one !! This is all about the positive and successes you have. You may even find yourself writing in the success book more and more, not needing the other one so much. Wouldn't that be amazing? It can and will happen for you.

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Create the list or journal completely separate from your other one !! This is all about the positive and successes you have. You may even find yourself writing in the success book more and more, not needing the other one so much. Wouldn't that be amazing? It can and will happen for you.

Awesome idea!! Thank you soooo much!! I'll be buying a new journal soon :)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Way to go Brooke Lynnnn :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Thank you both!!! :)

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:10 PM
I just made it through a birthday party.. At a park.. With tons of people.. For 4 hours!!

It went well!! My family kept asking how I was & I could truthfully say I was okay..

This was all with the help from pills but hey, I did it!! :)

Hope you've all had a great anxious free day! I'm exhausted.. Relaxation time & a Tyler Perry movie is on my agenda for the night :)

So what if it took pills to help you,..
YOU did it!!! When you otherwise, could not...
That is still a success...regardless of those tablets and you had fun too!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!

E-Man.. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 06:18 PM
So what if it took pills to help you,.. YOU did it!!! When you otherwise, could not... That is still a success...regardless of those tablets and you had fun too!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! E-Man.. :)

Yeap, you're so right!! :) thank you!

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Just wanted everyone to realize and or remember that...you couldn't even go outside!!!

With the help from some tablets, and your determination to overcome this, you're moving forward now..
That is a productive journey...YAY!!! for Brooklyn!

E-Man.. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Just wanted everyone to realize and or remember that...you couldn't even go outside!!! With the help from some tablets, and your detemination to overcome this, you're moving forward now.. That is a productive journey...YAY!!! for Brooklyn! E-Man.. :)

Yes, that's right! I'm beating this agoraphobia & GAD!! :)

Thank you, thank you!!

Perses
03-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Heck, I've been taking pills for 19 years now. I have done so much more with my life and am so much the happier for taking ownership of my anxiety. The important thing -- not to take more than you need. And what's making you happy, your accomplishments, are yours -- your own wonderful excited and cheerful self -- so save that energy and self-confidence for the dark times.

BrookeLynnnn
03-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Heck, I've been taking pills for 19 years now. I have done so much more with my life and am so much the happier for taking ownership of my anxiety. The important thing -- not to take more than you need. And what's making you happy, your accomplishments, are yours -- your own wonderful excited and cheerful self -- so save that energy and self-confidence for the dark times.

Thank you!!!
& yea, I feel if pills are able to bring us that normal feeling.. So be it!!

I'm on Paxil (just started) & so I'm taking Xanax until I can handle this with just the Paxil.. But yes, I'm being very cautious about it..

Thanks again :)