03-09-2014, 12:18 AM
testing testing testing

Niicole Lynne
03-09-2014, 12:19 AM
testing testing testing

Meow? Meow?

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:21 AM
testing...testing.....and Nicole says meow!...

E-Man...

Niicole Lynne
03-09-2014, 12:25 AM
testing...testing.....and Nicole says meow!... E-Man...

The amount of drama in the forum tonight has been quite entertaining lolol
Hope everything is good friend :)

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Forwells Super Mod is testing it from Australia and is having no problems there. When I try to log in, it says host server anxietyforum.net error...It's still messed up here in Indiana... So for now, I'm on some weird search engine thingy that throws me into all sorts of goofy threads from 2009 even if I click something from today...LOL!!!

Yes, it's been fun around here today hey??!!.....YAY!!!

E-Man...:) :)

bisogun35
03-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Hello, Have fun

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Hello, Have fun

Thank you! I will try but I'm really tired, pain meds last night had me wired and now it's a really tough start to the day! Maybe another snooze will help!

Cullingford
03-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Did someone say snooze!!!! sounds good to me zzzzzzzzzz

anxietycat
03-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Emannnnnnnnn!!!! What's going on ... What did Jesse do to you??? 🙊🙊🙊

jessed03
03-09-2014, 08:19 AM
Emannnnnnnnn!!!! What's going on ... What did Jesse do to you??? ������

He's been Enduronbanned :)

Dahila
03-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Forwells Super Mod is testing it from Australia and is having no problems there. When I try to log in, it says host server anxietyforum.net error...It's still messed up here in Indiana... So for now, I'm on some weird search engine thingy that throws me into all sorts of goofy threads from 2009 even if I click something from today...LOL!!!

Yes, it's been fun around here today hey??!!.....YAY!!!

E-Man...:) :)

Not only Indiana, when I try to log in from the address it gives me the same ***. It must be about some restriction

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 09:08 AM
to get me banned so I wouldn't have as many posts as he does,..he is very very disturbed mentally I'm afraid. Like post numbers even matter. I'm just so upset about it right now that its hard to think. I thought we were friends, then I am forwarded a message that he sent someone saying that I'm all perved out and shit...it took a really sick, twisted, and demented mind to come up with the bullshit in the contents of what I read.....I'll get him back. Bet....

Enduronman.. :)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 09:22 AM
to get me banned so I wouldn't have as many posts as he does,..he is very very disturbed mentally I'm afraid. Like post numbers even matter. I'm just so upset about it right now that its hard to think. I thought we were friends, then I am forwarded a message that he sent someone saying that I'm all perved out and shit...it took a really sick, twisted, and demented mind to come up with the bullshit in the contents of what I read.....I'll get him back. Bet....

Hahahaha

I deleted all those posts. You're gonna get your revenge on me, and everyone's gonna believe it as they won't know you're doing it!!!

Dahila
03-09-2014, 09:24 AM

:)))))))))))))))))) ......................

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Hahahaha

I deleted all those posts. You're gonna get your revenge on me, and everyone's gonna believe it as they won't know you're doing it!!!

I saw what you sent bruh,..You're still my brother even though you stabbed me in the back. I thought we was tight man, but now I see how mental disturbances can really impact and affect people. Some shit about being naked in a bus stop man...cmon, really????...
I will never be able to meet or exceed your numbers bruh because you truly are The Man around here and alot of people look to you for advice, guidance, and true support...
I will limit my post numbers so I don't get within your number ranges friend, I promise....
Hope that this day is great for you and everyone else here too!! I don't stay upset and angry for long brah...

EndurBannedMan,....

Dahila
03-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Eman, I started to wonder, are you kidding or you are upset? It is kind of confusing.........

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Eman, are you really mad? Sorrrryyyyyyy.

I had to get you back for that Christmas boinkers prank you played on me ;), I fell for that one for a bit.

I got you back online though, didn't I? At least you can talk to Kev and get things sorted now. That's gotta make it even, surely :D

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:18 AM
EMANNN talk to me :(

anxietycat
03-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Let's hug it out guys!

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Oiiii Eman, stop talking to me on Facebook and ignoring me here

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Oiiii Eman, stop talking to me on Facebook and ignoring me here

No,..I'm not mad just getting you back for that aweeessssoommmeee prank when you knew I couldn't get on the AF!!!....I still can't friggin get on like I always did..Gotta jump through a bunch of hoops and shit...then I'm in but can't change my avatar, can't accept a friend request, and after I reply to a thread it throws me off into some random posts from 2009!!!. Kev said that nothing is wrong with my account which is why we have this testing testing but IDK how to fix it...

Love ya bruhhhh!!!....LOL!!!

Col. Enduronman.. :) :)

jjh333
03-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Any new pics of the pup?

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Any new pics of the pup?

Yeah pics buddy! Need to see what I'm laughing like a snorting hyena about!

Cimi
03-09-2014, 01:56 PM
yo eman u r lost or something? we miss u bruh

Dahila
03-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Eman I am going to give you back the avatar as soon as you are ready :))

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Yeah pics buddy! Need to see what I'm laughing like a snorting hyena about!

My new avatar is my 7mo. Pup "Bambi"

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 04:55 PM
What breed is your pup Pam?

Australian Shepard x with what they tell me is Mastiff. I'm not convinced, I think it's more like a Lab.

Lots and lots of energy, a herding dog just like my Border Collie x lab, her name is Disney and she's 6yrs. Fat and lazy, but thinks she can out run the pup. Dog is delusional!

jessed03
03-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Eman is it all fixed now?

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:48 AM
good to go bro!!! Eman is in!!! :) :) :)

jessed03
03-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Yay! What happened though, how'd you fix it?

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 07:08 AM
I didn't....Suddenly last night my computer logged me out of that VPN and then it tossed me over into the actual forums again in a second, then the second I logged in, Kev was there on chat and said is that better?????
It was a server area error....

:)

jessed03
03-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Why thank you Frankie. I do feel a little like the Frank Sinatra of sock puppets.

Glad you're back Endurunbanned. Don't get disconnected again plz.

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Zola is an important element in your life frankie, I chose the one which I hope, fits to my crazy personality, what about DAnutter close to my name is it? All puppets look awesome, Jesse you a bit formal in your dress......:))
The name I am not allowed to say, keeps quiete or is on another account:))) the new one...

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Dahl! You made the perfect choice. I know this was done to embrace the ridiculousness of name calling however, I find it quite fun as our avatars look funny do they not?

When I read something that's a bit sad etc, I think our avatars provide some lightheartedness from us and can do no harm. :)

The avatars are enough to make my day better!!! They're hilarious!!! :)