PDA

View Full Version : Lexapro and just some alchohol very little and a red bull

Cimi
03-08-2014, 07:36 PM
hey guys i had like a redbull and a 2 shots.i felt like fainting and now i am shaking.i am not scared but just wanted to have some info about ssri and alchohol and energy drinks

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:37 PM
It'll make you feel like shit... Quite frankly :-/

Have some water.

Dahila
03-08-2014, 07:45 PM
oh red bull is coffeine? combination not really good

Cimi
03-08-2014, 08:20 PM
oh red bull is coffeine? combination not really good

yeah it did make me feel bad but i managed it.learned my lesson.yeah i ate smthing and drank water now i feel ok.

jessed03
03-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Good stuff man.

Red bull and rum killed me when I was on Celexa :-/ I used to shake all night after drinking them. Firebombs too. Ugh.

Cimi
03-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Hope you're feeling a good bit better now Cimi :)

I wonder have the clocks changed in the states or something? My iPad says 3:30am but the posts say 4:30. Not sure why at 3:30 am THAT is the thing bothering me and not why can't i sleep!

yeah i an much better.yes here in albania it is 4.39 am now.maybe the page uses own time

Dahila
03-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Cimi take some vitamin C if not drink a lemon juice with water if you have lemon...

Cimi
03-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Lol, I'm still fixated on that. It normally posts the same time as your time zone. Weird.

Seeking this answer is not the best use of my time is it? !! I'm getting nuttier by the day off my meds!

Excuse my geographical ignorance. I'm going to locate Albanias location on my globe. :)

look north of greece.oh and google albania u will see what a beautiful country it is. and by the way ireland is my dream country love it

Cimi
03-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Cimi take some vitamin C if not drink a lemon juice with water if you have lemon...

i ate two hamburgers drank 4 glasses of water and i am feelinf really well now thank god.i had a moment at the club especially the dim lights made me feel bad.hate those stupid lights.but thanks i am now ok. and it was a lesson for me.never again.

Dahila
03-08-2014, 08:57 PM
yes anxiety was the reason I stopped drinking at all. Well sometimes gin and tonic but tiny bit...maybe one beer when is very hot

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Hope you're feeling a good bit better now Cimi :) I wonder have the clocks changed in the states or something? My iPad says 3:30am but the posts say 4:30. Not sure why at 3:30 am THAT is the thing bothering me and not why can't i sleep!

Yes Frankie, clocks change at 2am local time. I'm going from eastern standard time to eastern daylight savings time. It's just past 11pm here.

As far as I'm concerned it is just a political conspiracy to mess us up twice a year! :)

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 09:15 PM
yeah it did make me feel bad but i managed it.learned my lesson.yeah i ate smthing and drank water now i feel ok.

Glad you are feeling better now, and that you are a quick learner!

Red Bull and Booze is bad enough on its own, throw in meds and anxiety and you have the recipie for a trip to the emergency room!

Keep well!
~Pam

Cimi
03-08-2014, 09:17 PM
You are between Macedonia, Greece at your south and Serbia to your north.

I shall get some nice pics from google and see what it's about.

So far I only know it's where Voldemort went after he killed Harry Potters parents. ;)

Ireland is a lovely place to live. I'm lucky I live in the town voted best place in Ireland to live so I'm doubly lucky.!

Your English is so good Cimi! Is English spoken a lot in Albania? Is Albanian the first language or something else? It's not good for me to be unaware of such things.!

we speak albanian.it is a very unique language.we have 36 letters on the alphabet.albanian is the first language but many albanians speak fluently english,italian and greek.we have to learn languages so we can succed in the job market.i personally speak italian, english, german,some spanish and protugese. :) google the south beaches of Albania. they are wonderful.

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
we speak albanian.it is a very unique language.we have 36 letters on the alphabet.albanian is the first language but many albanians speak fluently english,italian and greek.we have to learn languages so we can succed in the job market.i personally speak italian, english, german,some spanish and protugese. :) google the south beaches of Albania. they are wonderful.

Wow cimi, I'm really impressed and a bit jealous! I would love to be able to speak all those languages! For me it's English, French and a tiny bit of Spanish!

Your country sounds beautiful! Would love to go there some day!

Cimi
03-09-2014, 04:25 AM
Wow cimi, I'm really impressed and a bit jealous! I would love to be able to speak all those languages! For me it's English, French and a tiny bit of Spanish!

Your country sounds beautiful! Would love to go there some day!

u can if u want :). thanks for the support guys i slept like a baby and now i am really fine and despite that redbull incident i had an amazing time.conquered my fears once more and when i had some dr i went on enjoying my time:))).once again thanks.i hope i can pay u back

Dahila
03-09-2014, 09:10 AM

woow a lot of languages, I speak Spanish, Polish, some Ukrainian, Russian (we were forced to learn it in school) and English I know a few Albanians and they are nice people, very open and friendly :)) It is an honor to know you Cimi, you are such wonderful person, Do you know that? :)))

Cimi
03-09-2014, 10:37 AM
woow a lot of languages, I speak Spanish, Polish, some Ukrainian, Russian (we were forced to learn it in school) and English I know a few Albanians and they are nice people, very open and friendly :)) It is an honor to know you Cimi, you are such wonderful person, Do you know that? :)))

thank you very much.it is always nice when a human compliments another human.shows are true nature.u speak a lot of languages too.russian is my next goal.i want to get some lessons.thanks ome more time dahila and you too are such a wonderful person. :)))wish you all the best

jessed03
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Cimi is legit Dahila, no kidding. His posting has become top notch. I'm a fan.

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Yes Frankie, clocks change at 2am local time. I'm going from eastern standard time to eastern daylight savings time. It's just past 11pm here.

As far as I'm concerned it is just a political conspiracy to mess us up twice a year! :)

Agreed. I always get messed up the day the clocks switch...

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Wow....I love all the languages ....I only speak English and some Spanish.....I would love to learn Italian as well...i guess there is always Rosetta Stone. ......lol.