PDA

View Full Version : Apology to the forum.....

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi gang!

Sorry to have caused such a ruckus with Apple, and now you all have to sift through the temper tantrum.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and I just didn't see this one coming!

Again I'm sorry to all of you!

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Right, throw a few attention whore insults at me on my post, then you get some of it thrown back at you and I am causing the 'temper tantrum', the sooner you admit you're a troll here to cause drama, the closer to a real apology to the forum you'll be.

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Don't like my topics where I am sharing a panic attack I have, ignore them, that's all you have to do. So why not try that in future? Thanks.

Fourteen14
03-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Right, throw a few attention whore insults at me on my post, then you get some of it thrown back at you and I am causing the 'temper tantrum', the sooner you admit you're a troll here to cause drama, the closer to a real apology to the forum you'll be.

Applecherry

Have you ever wondered why whenever there is a fight breaking out on here, the majority of the time you are ALWAYS at the centre of it?

This whole troll thing is really lame now!

Personally I cannot imagine anyone stupid enough to want to converse with you more than once, let alone stalk you online.

Perhaps the Zoloft wants binning in replacement for Olanzapine? Something to discuss with your doc!

And seriously no one here wants to "troll" or stalk you, quite the opposite, the majority want you to GO AWAY.

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 06:56 PM
I frequently am involved in a fight here as your sock puppets are starting something with me, just as one did tonight on my thread. You wanting me off the forum, is not the "majority", sorry. and making fun of me because I take Zoloft is pretty much a sick thing to do on an anxiety forum. I swear to god, I hope forwells just bans ALL of your names.. seriously ALL of them. You're a bully. Flat out.

Fourteen14
03-08-2014, 07:05 PM
I frequently am involved in a fight here as your sock puppets are starting something with me, just as one did tonight on my thread. You wanting me off the forum, is not the "majority", sorry. and making fun of me because I take Zoloft is pretty much a sick thing to do on an anxiety forum. I swear to god, I hope forwells just bans ALL of your names.. seriously ALL of them. You're a bully. Flat out.

Applecherry you are quite literally "barking" .

If they ban everyone you deem to be a troll there will be just you and 3 new members left.

Ask yourself exactly what do you contribute to the forum? Other than "googled" expertise any old half wit could find by running a search.

The posts you make on other peoples threads generally are unrelated nonsense about YOUR day and and how YOU feel.

And your own threads rarely get comments.

So apart from being as toxic as nuclear dog shit, what purpose do you serve?

Dahila
03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
sock fetish???????

Fourteen14
03-08-2014, 07:15 PM
sock fetish???????

Dahila. You literally make me cry sometimes......on top of coffee burns..... :D

Fourteen14
03-08-2014, 07:19 PM
No joke, somebody messaged me on here saying they thought she had a personality disorder as she exhibited the same signs as them, and they had one. I wrote it in my thread once, and she thought I was trolling, but I'm very serious, she does exhibit some classic symptoms of one. It's the neurosis that gives it away. To believe that all of these people, are one person, putting in one almighty effort to slightly annoy her, well, it's almost unbelievable. And that's why people react so much. Dahila Frankiecfc Nixonrulz 14 Eman GeneAllen JlbNole Mist Danielle TerreNova Nevertoofear Dorrie Jjhh Ab123 Ashlee13x Needtogetwell Tmr Kyle Sapper8 (And growing...) I've even left people off of this list as they wanna be anonymous now. These are all, or have all been regular members with thousands of posts, and hundreds of inter related interactions. The effort to do such a thing, even with red bull IP blockers and 4 computers would border on Herculean. It's arrogance that defies measure.

I was giving a polite nudge with the meds Jesse ;)

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Why is it I never see this name unless you are defending your trolls "jessed" and the rest of them? For someone who so carefully follows what I say on here, it's really odd how you just make surprise ambushes on me out of nowhere, couldn't be anymore obvious could you?

My answers are from my own experience you asshole. If I were here to give people "googled" answers, what would be the point? I'm not here to make some kind of impression with my fake personnas and pretend to have anxiety and pretend to know what the fuck I'm talking about like you do! As I said before, I really DO have anxiety, if my advice isn't great, then it's not, I never said it was, I am currently suffering and learning myself as many are here. I simply share what I have learned through PERSONAL experience, and through some tips I've learned from articles I've read and advice I've been given by many people..

It really makes me madder than anything when someone who knows not a thing what it is to truly live with anxiety sits there on his fat ass 24/7 trolling and lying to people online his whole day and night, and tells me, ME who has suffered from several nervous breakdowns, serious ones, for the past 3 years, that I'm giving people half wited advice and that I don't "do anything about the anxiety" I would sincerely like to know what I am NOT doing? Do you know what it's like to live a day, not being able to calm yourself, not being able to eat, sleep, or even sit down for 5 mins because your anxiety is THAT BAD? Do you know what it's like to have ptsd flashbacks of trauma when you are trying to relax and just be you again... Feeling so much terror you can't cry.. having to take 2 hour walks just so you could tire yourself enough to get the adrenalin out of your system? All this so bad you went to the hospital for it, take medication for it?

Til you have gone through any of this, don't you DARE tell me I am a whiner or complaining and not doing enough.. I'll have you know, my family members some of them, are even aware how deeply depressed I have been lately, they just think I have anxiety, that's how good I am at covering it up and living with it. So yeah, pretty much FUCK you. I've had it up to here with your shit tonight.

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Edited for peace ❤ ☮

janey
03-08-2014, 07:24 PM
OMG I LOVE DRAMA!!! Everyone keep fighting and stuffs!!! I wanna fight. Just wait...I'll be the next one to start drama! :D :D :D

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 07:26 PM
You're insane, you're going to keep going, and all I can do is walk away. So that is what I am doing now, no matter what you continue to say to bait me further.

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 07:27 PM
go away. Im playing psycho!!!

That's something you never have to play, it's who you are, comes naturally to you.

Dahila
Fruity I would not mind if you stopped sharing your personal experiences......Guys maybe we should get rid of the troll it takes too much energy, fruity already chased some of our members, some who is not as resistant as Dahila, who does not have anxiety from the age of 4, or 5 :)))

Just interested to know really. Thanks fruit

Jesse be nice to fruity rootie:))

Fourteen14
Why is it I never see this name unless you are defending your trolls "jessed" and the rest of them? For someone who so carefully follows what I say on here, it's really odd how you just make surprise ambushes on me out of nowhere, couldn't be anymore obvious could you? My answers are from my own experience you asshole. If I were here to give people "googled" answers, what would be the point? I'm not here to make some kind of impression with my fake personnas and pretend to have anxiety and pretend to know what the fuck I'm talking about like you do! As I said before, I really DO have anxiety, if my advice isn't great, then it's not, I never said it was, I am currently suffering and learning myself as many are here. I simply share what I have learned through PERSONAL experience, and through some tips I've learned from articles I've read and advice I've been given by many people.. It really makes me madder than anything when someone who knows not a thing what it is to truly live with anxiety sits there on his fat ass 24/7 trolling and lying to people online his whole day and night, and tells me, ME who has suffered from several nervous breakdowns, serious ones, for the past 3 years, that I'm giving people half wited advice and that I don't "do anything about the anxiety" I would sincerely like to know what I am NOT doing? Do you know what it's like to live a day, not being able to calm yourself, not being able to eat, sleep, or even sit down for 5 mins because your anxiety is THAT BAD? Do you know what it's like to have ptsd flashbacks of trauma when you are trying to relax and just be you again... Feeling so much terror you can't cry.. having to take 2 hour walks just so you could tire yourself enough to get the adrenalin out of your system? All this so bad you went to the hospital for it, take medication for it? Til you have gone through any of this, don't you DARE tell me I am a whiner or complaining and not doing enough.. I'll have you know, my family members some of them, are even aware how deeply depressed I have been lately, they just think I have anxiety, that's how good I am at covering it up and living with it. So yeah, pretty much FUCK you. I've had it up to here with your shit tonight.

Then please leave!

I repeat ....you upset many people on here regularly, you do far more harm than good (anxiety or no anxiety).

There are many people on the forum with equally bad stories to tell, thankfully the majority are polite and don't accuse people of trolling or whatever that even means.

You were warned, calmed down, and again back to your old tricks.

It's not on!

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:28 PM
OMG I LOVE DRAMA!!! Everyone keep fighting and stuffs!!! I wanna fight. Just wait...I'll be the next one to start drama! :D :D :D

You mean like that time you cried and made a whole thread, just cos I didn't compliment a pic you sent to me enough?

janey
Everyone here is an idiot. Besides me, of course.

janey
You mean like that time you cried in the chat room, and made a huge scene that got everybody talking, just cos I didn't compliment your photo enough?

Yah!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:29 PM
That's something you never have to play, it's who you are, comes naturally to you.

That was an inside joke to Janey...

We both love that Christian Bale movie, and quote lines to each other.

janey
03-08-2014, 07:31 PM
LOL Apple, you're just mad that no one on here likes you. :(

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Edited for peace ❤ ☮

Dahila
03-08-2014, 07:34 PM
ok Janey get to work on drama I am going to get the sandwitch, with a fruit....Anyone wants one?

Fourteen14
03-08-2014, 07:34 PM
I keep going back and forward on this. Sometimes I think this is us reacting to the ultimate troll. The slightest disagreement with Apples ideas or comments immediately elicits the label TROLL. Other times I feel bad for her because if not trolling, there are some serious paranoia problems because her accusations are just not plausible. A personality disorder is a viable reason. Seriously guys. Who thinks we are actually being trolled ourselves by her? Or do you feel there is something more than anxiety requiring treatment? This may be incorrect to ask this but as I've said previously, when one has their integrity dragged through this shit, I'm entitled to ask ....are we being taken in?

I have to admit Frankie, I'm pretty surprised she hasn't been banned way before now.

But I am seriously wondering if I can be bothered with the crap on here the last month or so, especially with this ridiculousness.

janey
03-08-2014, 07:37 PM
No one gets banned on here. :P Like, I've done so much retarded shit on here with Jess and all they did was change the chat feature. It was actually a very smart move on the forum's part...cause it destroyed our 'bond'. TOUCHE!!!!!!! TOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=o

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Lol I have to laugh cos it's Eman, but Eman wrote a letter to get her banned. I just reported the posts and wrote 'Fighting' on each one. Eman wrote a fucking page and a half long letter. Put so much thought into it. He sent it to me on Facebook LOL

Dahila
03-08-2014, 07:43 PM
What about Artud????????? We got him out of here, did we not?
Hey maybe it is artud other personality?????????:rolleyes:

janey
03-08-2014, 07:43 PM
The funny thing is...Apple may not be replying on here...But she's reading everything...teeheeeeeeeeee! :B

jessed03
03-08-2014, 07:44 PM
No one gets banned on here. :P Like, I've done so much retarded shit on here with Jess and all they did was change the chat feature. It was actually a very smart move on the forum's part...cause it destroyed our 'bond'. TOUCHE!!!!!!! TOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=o

Do you remember that yellow box paniccured got?

janey
03-08-2014, 07:47 PM
They don't even know how to ban people, it seems. Lolz

Plus no matter how hard I try to be inappropriate on here, everyone doesn't mind now. Haha.

Too bad you turned so boring, Jess. You used to be fun.

Nicoleeo
03-08-2014, 08:05 PM
No joke, somebody messaged me on here saying they thought she had a personality disorder as she exhibited the same signs as them, and they had one.

I wrote it in my thread once, and she thought I was trolling, but I'm very serious, she does exhibit some classic symptoms of one. It's the neurosis that gives it away.

To believe that all of these people, are one person, putting in one almighty effort to slightly annoy her, well, it's almost unbelievable. And that's why people react so much.

Dahila
Frankiecfc
Nixonrulz
Eman
GeneAllen
JlbNole
Mist
Danielle
TerreNova
Nevertoofear
Dorrie
Jjhh
Ab123
Ashlee13x
Needtogetwell
Tmr
Kyle
Sapper8

(And growing...)

I've even left people off of this list as they wanna be anonymous now.

These are all, or have all been regular members with thousands of posts, and hundreds of inter related interactions. The effort to do such a thing, even with red bull IP blockers and 4 computers would border on Herculean.

It's arrogance that defies measure.
Undoubtedly Borderline Personality Disorder.

Applecherry
03-08-2014, 08:09 PM
The more you try and joke with your alter egos back and forth over what I say, only proves how much sweating you're doing over this. You are using quite a bit of energy to protect the lying you do here, it's really sad actually that's where all your energy goes... but may as well continue on, there's nothing anyone can do about internet parasites like you.

janey
03-08-2014, 08:52 PM
1216 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Good grief! (Smacking head on table) I've created a monster!

See what happens when you try to go to bed, wake up in pain, get up to get some pills and POOF!!!!! Your thread had completely morphed!!!

Glad I'm not the only one fed up with fruit! Gonna be a week before I can face a smoothie without recurring nightmares!!! Bad fruit memories!!!

janey
03-08-2014, 10:16 PM
:D You made a fun thread, needtogetwell!!!

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 10:17 PM
:D You made a fun thread, needtogetwell!!!

Certainly not my intention but glad you enjoyed it!

ab123
03-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Here's what's messed up apple. Everyone is spending so much energy having do defend themselves from your accusations, rather than focusing on helping the people in need of help. I truly Beleive you also have issues that need to be sorted out. When you say something ridiculous people are going to react. That doesn't make them trolls...it makes them human. Do you not react to the parent in the news who left their child in the car? I'm sure you do. Because it's human nature. Focus on yourself and helping others if you would like.but ultimately at this point You are the troll. Everyone is trying to get through to you in hopes that you'll knock it off. So just knock it off.

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Yes,.it appears that the other one underneath the Anxiety Forum bridge, is an Apple. Can you not take a hint??? 4 or 5 pages of bullshit about you? 375 reads....what is this thread rated a 7???....
You have 0 social skills Ms. Apple.
You think everyone is out to get you..wonder how long you've felt this way???...
Do you ever wonder why you think that?? Why this entire group of people here are all "trolls and sock puppets"???
How many forums have you had this same issue on???
Do you ever wonder why??? Why you are not liked???
It isn't (everyone else asshole) it's YOU!...I know someone close to me, that's just like you...and she's very, very, lonely...
Do you know who's fucking fault that is????
It is her OWN fault...not mine, not her Fathers, not her Mothers, not her Son's..fault...
It is she, ....
Look in the fucking mirror Apple...and fall off the fucking tree already so you can at least be with alllllllllll the other apples on the ground.

Have a spectacular Sunday.

Mr. Been her for a long fucking time and never experienced such difficulty with any single one person, of this type or magnitude...Enduronman....

What's really wrong? Be honest....or is honesty even in your own grasps?...

kingmemphis
03-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Omg this thread is full of drama. How can everyone on this forum be trolls and apple be the legit user with anxiety issues. You cannot call eveyone a troll. Please go and check the meaning, i think your struggling with the meaning.

Guys please stop responding to her posts if she is going to be like this and ignore her completely. Hopefully this will give her the msg.

If you do have actual problems with anxiety friut loops please change your attitude towards people and stop calling people trolls, its really disgusting.

kingmemphis
03-08-2014, 11:05 PM
W
Look in the fucking mirror Apple...and fall off the fucking tree already so you can at least be with alllllllllll the other apples on the ground.

Have a spectacular Sunday.

Enduronman......

This made laugh a lot haaaahaaa your tone so angry lol

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 11:10 PM
This made laugh a lot haaaahaaa your tone so angry lol

Hope Eman doesn't have high blood pressure issues cause it is now either through the roof or the pressure has dropped through the floor after that!

Hang in there Eman! Keep breathing! Point well made!

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm doing fine Pam and King,...I'm laughing right along with you!!!... :D

E-Man.. :D :D

kingmemphis
03-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Hope Eman doesn't have high blood pressure issues cause it is now either through the roof or the pressure has dropped through the floor after that!

Hang in there Eman! Keep breathing! Point well made!

Hope its not the case otherwise this will mean bloody friut loops the trolling cow is winning.

Eman dont let it get to you mate these trolls feed off from peoples anger. They are emotion vampires.

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Hope its not the case otherwise this will mean bloody friut loops the trolling cow is winning. Eman dont let it get to you mate these trolls feed off from peoples anger. They are emotion vampires.

Oooh, nice visual there! Lol emotion vampires, wish I came up with that !

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Yes King! I have dealt with "Energy Vampires" in the past year or so but geeeeezzzzzuuuusssss....This shit is crazy! LMAO!!!
I'm smiling, laughin, trying to get rid of this anxiety just like we all are but shit, when there is one person that seems to TRIGGER an entire Nation of Anxiety Forum members....
I sometimes think that maybe it's time to pull that plug...glug, glug,.and watch her damn ship sink like everything else that surround her..
Maybe I'm not getting something but you kinda just know the people that you don't wanna be around, kind of a 2nd sense ya know??...Not a 6th sense btw...
OMGAWWWWDDDDDDDD!!!!!....BLAAAAA BLAAAAAAA>>>>>>WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yes I'm smiling....:)

E-Man...

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Yes King! I have dealt with "Energy Vampires" in the past year or so but geeeeezzzzzuuuusssss....This shit is crazy! LMAO!!! I'm smiling, laughin, trying to get rid of this anxiety just like we all are but shit, when there is one person that seems to TRIGGER an entire Nation of Anxiety Forum members.... I sometimes think that maybe it's time to pull that plug...glug, glug,.and watch her damn ship sink like everything else that surround her.. Maybe I'm not getting something but you kinda just know the people that you don't wanna be around, kind of a 2nd sense ya know??...Not a 6th sense btw... OMGAWWWWDDDDDDDD!!!!!....BLAAAAA BLAAAAAAA>>>>>>WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yes I'm smiling....:) E-Man...

You're smiling and I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna pee! So eloquent you are Eman, thought the pain drugs were making me silly, but you my friend are better than any meds!

I gotta get some sleep!!!! But am way to wired now! Aaaaarrgghhh'

kingmemphis
03-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Oooh, nice visual there! Lol emotion vampires, wish I came up with that !

Thanks needtogetwell, beat you to the punch lol.

Unfortunately we cant control who comes on here and but bit of manners never killed anyone. Apple is realy agressive i have read so many posts of hers just being so agressive.

This thread made me laugh though how she was calling everyone a troll lol. Poor jeesed was being polite to her she was calling him psycho.

Hope it dont hinder anyones progress though. Be well guys.

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Are we having fun now or what????
Got Pam peeing in her pants,..an Entire Country of The Anxiety Forum Members involved in WWIII....
and its 136am and I'm still up and so is this damn puppy too...
Phone rings, here come puppy...HOLD ME BARK BARK!!!
I don't see him all friggggggiiin day but when I have to talk to someone,...holy shit HOLD ME BARK BARK BARK!!!!!!
F**K there lil pup yer going to weigh 160 damn pounds and this HOLD ME bullshit isn't going to work!!!!...OMG!!!

Glad you're laughing,...seriously. :) :)

E-Man... :D :D

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Are we having fun now or what???? Got Pam peeing in her pants,..an Entire Country of The Anxiety Forum Members involved in WWIII.... and its 136am and I'm still up and so is this damn puppy too... Phone rings, here come puppy...HOLD ME BARK BARK!!! I don't see him all friggggggiiin day but when I have to talk to someone,...holy shit HOLD ME BARK BARK BARK!!!!!! F**K there lil pup yer going to weigh 160 damn pounds and this HOLD ME bullshit isn't going to work!!!!...OMG!!! Glad you're laughing,...seriously. :) :) E-Man... :D :D

That's one hell of a bark that pup of yours has 'cause my pup must have heard it. Now she up ready to rock n roll!!! Good Lord!!!

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:18 AM
OMGAWWWWDDDDDDD!!!
What was I thinking when I got a pup!!!!!
Wait,,what was I thinking when I raised 3 babies, that were human!!!!!
He's NO different at the moment...except he sleeps in a cage!!!
yay

Enduronomgman...

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Since my battery is low, I've gotta get to bed and it's a pain in the ass to type on this thing, I will add one last thing. I get into a beef with "jessed" one day, suddenly some other names tag in on the argument, equally as angry... And this happens Every time I argue with "jessed". I have friends on other forums, contacts. If I get into a beef with someone, they aren't there with me insulting the person I argue with. There have been a few times they may chime in and argue some jerk with me, but jessed and his little cluster here are ALWAYS right at the scene, no matter, the time, day or night to battle me and hate my guts! Something about this is very fake and unnatural, as is the overreaction of hatred in each of these sock puppets. In essence, dahlia, Frankie edorondick, and fourteen and various other random buttfuck fake girls with model pictures hate me because I don't like jessed. So tell me again how this makes sense since I have has not ONE issue with another person here that is not "jessed related?

chardae
03-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Since my battery is low, I've gotta get to bed and it's a pain in the ass to type on this thing, I will add one last thing. I get into a beef with "jessed" one day, suddenly some other names tag in on the argument, equally as angry... And this happens Every time I argue with "jessed". I have friends on other forums, contacts. If I get into a beef with someone, they aren't there with me insulting the person I argue with. There have been a few times they may chime in and argue some jerk with me, but jessed and his little cluster here are ALWAYS right at the scene, no matter, the time, day or night to battle me and hate my guts! Something about this is very fake and unnatural, as is the overreaction of hatred in each of these sock puppets. In essence, dahlia, Frankie edorondick, and fourteen and various other random buttfuck fake girls with model pictures hate me because I don't like jessed. So tell me again how this makes sense since I have has not ONE issue with another person here that is not "jessed related?

Woah really?? Get a grip.

chardae
03-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Sorry double post

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:44 AM

We don't hate you because you hate Jesse, we hate you because we literally do..not even faking it.
Your post makes me laugh, so I will sleep well...thank you!!! (IQ is less than 90)
Your pal,
Endorondick... just for you.

anxietycat
03-09-2014, 07:59 AM
I go to bed early and look what I miss 🙈

jessed03
03-09-2014, 08:05 AM
If I was a religious believer Then a god would look like you. It must be that all-seeing thing you always hear about :) ;)

Hope your feeling ok today.

I have only one ID. I know you know that Forwells. Never been on any other forum either. I landed here first and was encouraged so I stayed. Just saying.

We used to have so much fun back in the day. I even have a Jessed04 account LOL.

Janey made a thread once that said 'Jessed03 is a jerk' and jessed04 replied 'I know. Can't believe I based my whole life around that dick' xD

Ah man. Memories. Anyway, nicely said Forwells, thanks!

jessed03
03-09-2014, 08:12 AM

AB123, how's that for starting your day. Confused for a model.

She's real. It's not a model pic. She's on Facebook. I've seen her selfies... :)

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 08:19 AM
forwells, the ips mean nothing at all! Of course he can change them, he can change his location, state, even country! Ips themselves can change sure, within a similar location, mine does change from one city where I live to another from time to time, but that's totally different from changing a location and country altogether.. He's able to do this with some kind of VPN service, or has another way to easily do this. This is how these cat fishers, and online bullies/thugs are able to get away with what they do, they carefully hid who they are, ip and all. Police couldn't even locate the online facebook bully that drove Amanda Todd to suicide a couple years back because the person hid his id so well! That's how big of a problem it's become in this day and age. Point is, the ip will give no evidence whatsoever..

I understand the position you're in, and that banning each of his ips is not too realistic a thing for you to want to do (though I wish you would) but that's not really my point anyway. fake ips and cat fishing aside, he is still a creep, and that is evidenced by the way I was treated last night. I'd love to avoid him from here on out, but it can be kind of hard when I get insulted on my own threads as I did last night.

Honestly, I don't even feel like I can vent on here anymore without being made fun of for my disorder, him belittling my disorder, making fun of me for making medication. I can go to another anxiety forum, sure, and be stalked by him over there too, basically I can't win.

I'm sorry again you're in this position, I would simply like him to leave me alone from here on out, and if you could help in that, I would very much be appreciative, and that's all I can say on it.

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 08:41 AM
forwells, the ips mean nothing at all! Of course he can change them, he can change his location, state, even country! Ips themselves can change sure, within a similar location, mine does change from one city where I live to another from time to time, but that's totally different from changing a location and country altogether.. He's able to do this with some kind of VPN service, or has another way to easily do this. This is how these cat fishers, and online bullies/thugs are able to get away with what they do, they carefully hid who they are, ip and all. Police couldn't even locate the online facebook bully that drove Amanda Todd to suicide a couple years back because the person hid his id so well! That's how big of a problem it's become in this day and age. Point is, the ip will give no evidence whatsoever..

I understand the position you're in, and that banning each of his ips is not too realistic a thing for you to want to do (though I wish you would) but that's not really my point anyway. fake ips and cat fishing aside, he is still a creep, and that is evidenced by the way I was treated last night. I'd love to avoid him from here on out, but it can be kind of hard when I get insulted on my own threads as I did last night.

Honestly, I don't even feel like I can vent on here anymore without being made fun of for my disorder, him belittling my disorder, making fun of me for making medication. I can go to another anxiety forum, sure, and be stalked by him over there too, basically I can't win.

I'm sorry again you're in this position, I would simply like him to leave me alone from here on out, and if you could help in that, I would very much be appreciative, and that's all I can say on it.

I haven't been on in a few days....busy with family stuff and this is the first post I see. I'm sorry but Apple, this is totally crazy. Seriously. No one would have that kind of time to create all those different accounts and personalities and keep them all going at the same time. What you are saying doesn't make sense at all.
I am not trying to jump down your throat but you need to take a step back and reevaluate. I didnt know the history here so I went back and read some of your old posts. Whether you realize it or not...you do come across as argumentative and very overly sensitive when others have tried to give you advice or support. Perhaps this wasn't your intention, but that's how it appeared to me.
Instead of arguing, and cursing at everyone, why dont you just call a truce and start over? Otherwise it really doesnt make much sense to be here, with a bunch of people who take issue with you.

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 08:42 AM
^Look how IT just keeps wanting to fan the flames even further. *shakes head*

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Ah yeah sure, just another user who happens to pop on in, get involved reading this and hate me, think I'm in the wrong.. *eye roll* Call a truce and start over? I am not calling a truce with someone who I detest, I refuse that. Though I am willing to simply ignore. In fact, made the offer to simply ignore, he couldn't be satisfied with that, and kept on sending me messages, trolling me and the like.

Dahila
03-09-2014, 08:46 AM
The bloody fruit you are lucky that it is internet, it is your only shelter. You do not exist in normal life. I feel so f****sorry for you kid. That's not life. Leave the forum or change, stop insulting people, you do not do good to your health. You are causing havoc here, every your post is against people. Jesse should take this stalking to the cops.....I would.
Shame of you to cause people go off the forum....They can not take this idiotic situation anymore. You are an idiot my dear.
It is not possible to make so many enemies in such short time.
Forwells told you what you suppose to do, and how to behave.....I swear once more you calling me names I am going to do something about it. It is a promise, btw you checked what is VPN service, after my post, good for you!!!!
you just learned about one service. I do not care about you or your disease, no more, I am really caring person. To piss me off that much is an event does not happen often, you have F**** ability to do this. Do you know why????????? You are like mine ex husband with his frigging bipolar.!!!!! Do not make me to hate you, please. I am years on internet, I know many people........

I suspect that you are in your maniacal episode , I am sorry but everything fits .......paranoia, fighting with all people for unknown reason

Dahila
03-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Ah yeah sure, just another user who happens to pop on in, get involved reading this and hate me, think I'm in the wrong.. *eye roll* Call a truce and start over? I am not calling a truce with someone who I detest, I refuse that. Though I am willing to simply ignore. In fact, made the offer to simply ignore, he couldn't be satisfied with that, and kept on sending me messages, trolling me and the like.

you are going to leave the forum, that's a promise

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Dahlia, you sound like an even bigger bullying thug than "jessed" and "enduronman", congratulations on knowing how to be abusive, it's something to be proud of. *claps for you*

NeverToo...Fear
03-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Dahila is the ring leader! I knew it!! jk jk jk..I guess this thread isn't going to die unless nearly every single active member here posts and has something to say. I'm really kicking myself here, because I could stay out of it and not add to the drama, but I'd really like to help Apple and somehow ease her mind that we're not all trolls.. instead of being viewed as Sockpuppet # 232 and that I have to reply because it is my bound duty to chime in..

Apple, I don't want you to feel ganged up. I'm so sorry you feel that way, but everyone here is really just quite passionate. No one likes being called something they're not. We're not trolls, you're not a troll. Everyone is trying so hard to be patient with you and have you understand that we are all just people with real lives, real problems. I know it's easy to assume that everyone is not who they say they are, but unless proven guilty, unless Forwells proves us guilty (because he is really good at detecting this sort of thing) maybe give them the benefit of the doubt? C'mon, Apple, we are all here bound by a common thing, so let's just all chill and enjoy the forum for what it's worth. All the negativity is not helping anyone! Peace guys! Remember Gene Allen's words; Peace. :)

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm back and ready to begin my morning bullying orders, and guess who my target is???? Good morning Lil MS Applehoe, how are you today??? Can I call you my Shawty??? I am now going to make you my beyotch....from this day forward. Hope you have a great day doll much love!! Just kidding.... Huggles xxxx.. :)

Enduro Plies... :D

janey
03-09-2014, 09:18 AM

HEHEHEHHEEEE You said buttfuck. :B

janey
03-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I have to reveal something. Jessed03 IS all of the hot fake buttfuck girls on here. He's the biggest troll there is. :D He's psycho!!!!!!!!!!

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Sure I'd like to enjoy the forum without being attacked by a militia of angry sock puppets sounds great. Deal with the fact you are not going to convince me otherwise. Leave me alone, that's all you have to do, it's simple.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Call out...hoollllaaaaaa for Nicollete!!! We need you now...I wanna see some hawtty ass buttf**k up in here.....see what I be sayn!... YAY!!!

EnduringDickMan... LMAO!!! :)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 09:27 AM
http://www.texassharon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sock-puppet-1.jpg

Dahila
03-09-2014, 09:27 AM
I would say that I have better English grammar that she does:)))

Eman is that cute???????????? I love his face ;))

Fruit do like some socks? I have few spared, may send them to you....Do u?

janey
03-09-2014, 09:31 AM
AWWWWW That sock picture is sooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh I love your philosophy there, if I don't want to like you, be friends with you, then I should be banned????

How is ignoring each other not enough for you? I'd really love to know??

Dahila
03-09-2014, 09:35 AM
If the stupidity was lighter than air you would fly like an eagle

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Glad you find your own jokes so amusing..

janey
03-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Appleeeeee, cherryyyyyyyyyy, would you like a berrrry? Appleeee, cherryyyyy, would you like some flieeees?

jessed03
03-09-2014, 09:40 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/1265gs4.jpg

Poor Fourteen :( he's spent the whole day sulking in the drawer.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 09:40 AM
E-man any post you ever do with Bernie as your avatar distracts me! It's so long since I saw it. This must go on my list this week! Yes, I'm THAT productive right now. ;)

Lol Janey.

Does that dead dude Bernie distract you dear??? What do you want my avatar to be??? I will make it whatever you command friend....:)

Soon not to be Bernie,..the dead guy.

Enduronman.. LOL!!! :D

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
I tried, it says invalid image...WAAAAHHHH!!!!
I'll try to find another image, yes,..Bernie is a distraction.. LMAO!!!

Enduronman.. :)

Fourteen14
03-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Poor Fourteen :( he's spent the whole day sulking in the drawer.

Fourteen would gladly trade being a sock puppet instead of having to work on my dissertation this afternoon.

I'm hoping which ever private institution is currently holding the rotten apple today, cuts the free wi fi!

(*shrugs) (*sighs) (*coughs) (*sneezes) (*pirouettes) (*triple salkos) (*hula hoops)

;)

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 09:54 AM
^Look how IT just keeps wanting to fan the flames even further. *shakes head*

Did Apple just call me an IT? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Are you also thinking that I am Jesse too?
Or perhaps you were making a derogative statement about my race. If the latter is the case, trust and believe, you DON'T want to go there.

Lol......*slapping my head***, there is obviously no helping you. I was hoping you were just a bit overly sensitive...but it is obvious there is something truly wrong. You need to go and see a doctor right away. There are meds that can help you,I am sure.... I was trying to be nice in my last post and I see that you just cant/won't even accept someone who was just trying to honestly give you a word of advice. At this point, im not sure why you are still here....if all you plan to do is fight with everyone? If you DO have anxiety as bad as you claim...this back and forth cant be good for your health.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 10:01 AM
for QuackleCherry....that'll get here "leveled out"...quite nicely.

Bernie... :)

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Jesse, that's another one for your growing list. It's infuriating isn't it Trin.

We have ALL wrote posts trying to reason, be compassionate but it will ALWAYS blow up in our face. That's why it never will end. No one can say anything without the accusation or f.....d up response.

If Forwells did not have moderator under his name, he would be accused to. No-one else can do a damn thing. What a mess.

This is when I go into my 'ignore' phase......lol.......damn Jesse....you must have some serious Sybil-like multiple personalities to keep all these different accounts with different personalities going.

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Wow still going on this? Why? What more do we have to say. I should think you'd be satisfied with forwells not banning you. To continue on trashing me like this is beyond me. You aren't satisfied with my disliking you. I'm supposed to throw my hands on the air saying "sure, I believe you all is forgiven", well it's not going to happen, sorry.

For god sakes shut up about it already, you've made your point insulting me, you think I'm "crazy", a "troll", "socially inept", we get it. Now move on. Nothing more to talk about. And no this isn't good for me, my anxiety has spiked, couldn't sleep well over the night and is exacerbating what's already there, so I'm done with this.

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Wow still going on this? Why? What more do we have to say. I should think you'd be satisfied with forwells not banning you. To continue on trashing me like this is beyond me. You aren't satisfied with my disliking you. I'm supposed to throw my hands on the air saying "sure, I believe you all is forgiven", well it's not going to happen, sorry.

For god sakes shut up about it already, you've made your point insulting me, you think I'm "crazy", a "troll", "socially inept", we get it. Now move on. Nothing more to talk about. And no this isn't good for me, my anxiety has spiked, couldn't sleep well over the night and is exacerbating what's already there, so I'm done with this.

Why would I get banned? Do you really think im Jesse too?

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 10:19 AM
OK everyone.....CEASE FIRE for a minute...........

I started this thing yesterday with a very DIRECT (not rude) observation, and obviously had no idea what I was in for. MY BAD!!!

BUT..... consider this for one second... what do you think a new person is going to think of all of us when they read this thread, not understanding where it started, not that I can remember or find it any more, and thinking 'THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!, not to mention HOSTILE!!! We've lost someone who needed our help! Don't kid yourselves....we arerygood at helping people, offering suggestions, advice and the odd dose of reality.

Can we get back to doing what we do best and have a little fun along the way?

My suggestion: lets put this thread to bed!

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Why would I get banned? Do you really think im Jesse too?

Done! Finito! Over! Finished!

trinidiva
03-09-2014, 10:24 AM
OK everyone.....CEASE FIRE for a minute...........

I started this thing yesterday with a very DIRECT (not rude) observation, and obviously had no idea what I was in for. MY BAD!!!

BUT..... consider this for one second... what do you think a new person is going to think of all of us when they read this thread, not understanding where it started, not that I can remember or find it any more, and thinking 'THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!, not to mention HOSTILE!!! We've lost someone who needed our help! Don't kid yourselves....we arerygood at helping people, offering suggestions, advice and the odd dose of reality.

Can we get back to doing what we do best and have a little fun along the way?

My suggestion: lets put this thread to bed!

Good point. Im done with this crazy woman/man...whoever they are. I just dont think IT has the right to sabotage other threads, make it about them, then start fights with others who are trying to give honest to truth advice.

I will stay out of IT's way...and IT better stay the hell away from me too.

Done!!! Now I need a damn drink to cool off my trini temper. Sheesh.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Ok gawd....
Cease Fire....
White Flag....
I have held mine up...
Sorry AppleCherry (YES THIS IS A REAL APOLOGY) so don't say some stupid shit about it not being "real"....
I saw that you said "Kiss my ass btw" and I snapped...
NOT really knowing what set you off....
Apparently, it was Needingtogetwell...Pam.
She has called for this Cease Fire...
I will abide by her request and order...
Hope today is a better day for us ALL including you....
GAME OVER.
And I only have (1) account,..if you need that proof then ask Forwells...this is me, mine, Enduronman...and my name is Chris.
So there.....

Later... xxx

Mr. E-Man... :)

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Ok gawd....
Cease Fire....
White Flag....
I have held mine up...
Sorry AppleCherry (YES THIS IS A REAL APOLOGY) so don't say some stupid shit about it not being "real"....
I saw that you said "Kiss my ass btw" and I snapped...
NOT really knowing what set you off....
Apparently, it was Needingtogetwell...Pam.
She has called for this Cease Fire...
I will abide by her request and order...
Hope today is a better day for us ALL including you....
GAME OVER.
And I only have (1) account,..if you need that proof then ask Forwells...this is me, mine, Enduronman...and my name is Chris.
So there.....

Later... xxx

Mr. E-Man... :)

Thanks E-man....you're a good soldier....even if a little defiant at times! Luv Ya!

Fourteen14
03-09-2014, 10:36 AM
OK everyone.....CEASE FIRE for a minute........... I started this thing yesterday with a very DIRECT (not rude) observation, and obviously had no idea what I was in for. MY BAD!!! BUT..... consider this for one second... what do you think a new person is going to think of all of us when they read this thread, not understanding where it started, not that I can remember or find it any more, and thinking 'THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!, not to mention HOSTILE!!! We've lost someone who needed our help! Don't kid yourselves....we arerygood at helping people, offering suggestions, advice and the odd dose of reality. Can we get back to doing what we do best and have a little fun along the way? My suggestion: lets put this thread to bed!

Here lies the problem, every time it's put to bed, it re starts.

In the same way that new comers are reading this thread, there are also those new comers open to being accused of something they are not because they happen to have dropped on a thread with Applecherry in it.

Unfortunately whilst ever she is on the forum, it isn't going to subside.

There are numerous threads of this nature going back months.

Many people have left because of her.

It's a circus with her as the star attraction.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Thanks E-man....you're a good soldier....even if a little defiant at times! Luv Ya!

And will await new orders....

Let's try to have a great day!

Col. Enduronman. :)

Dahila
03-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Ok we stop posting here, but what about other threads the fruit is always following us? must be more than one person:))) she is always here.... My last post here, i hope,
Pam how are you? You were not cause of this posting the thread. It could and it does in any other threads....welcome to the sock puppet show;))

jessed03
03-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Here lies the problem, every time it's put to bed, it re starts.

In the same way that new comers are reading this thread, there are also those new comers open to being accused of something they are not because they happen to have dropped on a thread with Applecherry in it.

Unfortunately whilst ever she is on the forum, it isn't going to subside.

There are numerous threads of this nature going back months.

Many people have left because of her.

It's a circus with her as the star attraction.

Fourteens right. A ceasefire does nothing. It doesn't work, we've all tried.

Sure we can drop this now, and we will, but it'll be happening again very soon when some other newbie says something she reacts to.

She picks on me, as I have the most posts, that makes sense, but it's rough when she gets in the face of a newbie, and calls legitimate heartfelt posts fake and troll posts.

All of this just because I had a different opinion to her in one thread.

She's so fragile, as more and more people disagree with her behaviour, she assumes them all to be me, the original person to disagree with her. And it was gentle too.

I'm sorry cherry, but you know, and I know your behaviour is unacceptable, and all of these people who have problems with how you've behaved in more threads than I can count now, are all genuine.

jessed03
03-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Edited above post for typos*

Darn autocorrect :)

Dahila
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
So maybe community super duper Ignore would work?

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Ok we stop posting here, but what about other threads the fruit is always following us? must be more than one person:))) she is always here.... My last post here, i hope,
Pam how are you? You were not cause of this posting the thread. It could and it does in any other threads....welcome to the sock puppet show;))

Thank you darling!!! Doing just fine....just going to sit back and watch the new evolution of this. Sock puppets??? who would have ever dreamed it????

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks Jesse, I guess I really believe my avatar....Never, never, never give up....until the beast is gone. Anxiety, panic attacks or whatever or whomever your chosen beast is!

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks Jesse, I guess I really believe my avatar....Never, never, never give up....until the beast is gone. Anxiety, panic attacks or whatever or whomever your chosen beast is!

Today is a really lovely day, England just won at Rugby. Let's leave things be at least for now.

Have a great day all. I've got to go make it upto Eman for that prank I played on him LOL.

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 11:18 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:27 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

I did not know of that term. Makes sense I guess.

jessed03
03-09-2014, 11:30 AM
I have one ID, you have two? I think I encountered your other one in December not long after I joined. That was fueled by paranoia too. That pattern seemed obvious to me so I'm quite sure I know your alter ego.

Her other ID was gingerbreadelf

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 11:49 AM
As I said you aren't satisfied with this and won't quit bitching til I accept your apology or you get me banned, and that is the point you're trying to make. So according to you my choices bite my tongue at your insults, and smile, or be silenced. tyrannical much? Had you lived I medieval times, I would be scared shitless of you ruling anything!

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Well "apology" not the best words, you never actually apologized. More like you want me to accept your behavior and I won't.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 12:14 PM
I will not threaten nor engage in any "anxiety" promoting words or activities here on these forums with you any further...
A fresh start persay...A new day, new beginnings......
Can we just go with that???
This is even new to me to do something of this nature, but I think it's what's best for this forum and everyone here including but not limited too...
Newbies, Seniors, Veterans, Super's, everybody....
The choice is yours to make.
I stop upon your acceptance.

Enduronman... :)

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 12:20 PM
"Accusing" new people, come off it! I have no problem with any posters unless they conviently pop up and attack me during an argument with jessed like this!

You said if accuse forwells if he wasn't a mod, not true! He's not a douche who is personally insulting me and making fun of my anxiety as you are, in other words he's not mean, that makes a huge diff.

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Though he seems to like "jessed" as a friend he is also not following his every argument hell bent on putting me down as these names are, it isn't natural, hence I call you sock puppets.

Fourteen14
03-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Though he seems to like "jessed" as a friend he is also not following his every argument hell bent on putting me down as these names are, it isn't natural, hence I call you sock puppets.

How do you know Jesse and forwells aren't the same person? They also both joined before you?

Maybe all the users on the forum are Jesse, he may own the forum?

The point I have made previously and will make again, is where does someone genuinely find stability with you?

How do you know that when you are (consistently) crawling up forewells arse, it's actually not Jessed03'

Applecherry
03-09-2014, 12:35 PM
An apology would at this point to be stop talking to me and about me, your call.

Fourteen14
03-09-2014, 12:53 PM
An apology would at this point to be stop talking to me and about me, your call.

By which you mean stopping interacting with you means everyone apologises to you?

Mmmmm nah!

Ignore you yes!

Apologise ....No!

Fourteen14
03-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Maybe we are in fact the same person. My thoughts exactly. Hope the dissertation is coming along ok. And the English weather is being enjoyed? Not often we can say that. Here in Ireland....where I am! It's raining. Again. Going to cross the road and see a relative, see if I can't salvage something from this friggin day.

Perhaps we are the same ! ha ha

Written work is pants (hence dipping in and out of here to ease the boredom).

Had fantastic weather today 17c and clear blue sky!!

At least that's what it looked liked from out of my office window anyhow :(

Enjoy your evening Frankie! :)

jjh333
03-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Maybe we are in fact the same person. My thoughts exactly.

Hope the dissertation is coming along ok. And the English weather is being enjoyed? Not often we can say that. Here in Ireland....where I am! It's raining. Again.

Going to cross the road and see a relative, see if I can't salvage something from this friggin day.

you've probably said this before but where in ireland do you live if you don't mind me asking?? one of my best friends is in a few year masters program for international relations there right now and loves it

kingmemphis
03-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Whao! I was on this thread before i went to sleep now its huge lol.

Needtogetwell you made a good point about cease fire. I will now unsubscribe to this thread. I will advise others to just block her out who dont like her due to her attitude.

Come on guys lets focus on people who need help and ignore fruit loops.

Bye for now

jessed03
03-09-2014, 02:26 PM
For the record, anybody new reading, I'm not a bully, there's no basis at all to what she says, that's why everybody comes out to disagree with her, as it's pretty offensive to everybody :)

Only she can't see that, and assumes because numerous people dislike her, they all must be me.

Defence mechanisms at their finest.

Dahila
03-09-2014, 02:43 PM
I did not know of that term. Makes sense I guess.

I Would not treat wikipedia as a serious source of information

jessed03
03-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Have you noticed how many stars all the threads on the front page have?

So many 4/5* threads! I've never seen that before.

Dahila
03-09-2014, 05:57 PM
I am going to balance it a bit:)))))))) Devils smile

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Have you noticed how many stars all the threads on the front page have?

So many 4/5* threads! I've never seen that before.

It seems like every thread nearly has some kind of rating on it now, wonder if Kev could see who's doing all the ratings???...
Kinda weird....they're everywhere...LOL!! :)

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:15 PM
You don't see how the thread is rated???....
Someone is rating every thread for some reason..
Hell I could post a fart thread and it would get a 5 star rating!!..
Maybe I will...lets talk about farts!!!

LOL!!! :)

Glad you're here bruh...

E-Man...:)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 06:34 PM
This threads on the decrease. Gone from 4* to 3*

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Hell every other thread is now a 5 star thread...somebody is doing this as a joke!!! Hiding in the back ground rating every thread now!!!.. It says that there are 9 members online but I can only see 5....hmmmmm.....wondering..

jessed03
03-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Hell every other thread is now a 5 star thread...somebody is doing this as a joke!!! Hiding in the back ground rating every thread now!!!.. It says that there are 9 members online but I can only see 5....hmmmmm.....wondering..

Probably someone trying to raise everybody's self esteem.

Enduronman
03-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Ok..well,...if everything is rated 5 stars, then yes...its awesome!!! Great thread!!! LOL!!
I can't even rate anything from where I am in slow moe jack land on this damn VPN crap!!!!....
And I'm stuck with the dead guy avatar too!!!....WAAH WWWAAAAAAHHH!!!

E-Man.... :)

Dahila
03-09-2014, 06:59 PM
I voted already, can you vote the "terrible " ?

jessed03
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM
I voted already, can you vote the "terrible " ?

That Eman sock puppet is so perfect. It's so like him :)

Here's the Duro sock puppet to go with it.

http://weleadworship.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SockPuppet-product360x540.jpg

Dorriekeepson23
03-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Quick story. I used to be energetic, worked out, did out door things, rode horses all the damn time, and turned a few heads too. lol. You gotta like that. Then I was in this horrific car wreck that should have killed me. It didn't really change the way I looked on the outside, but I hurt so bad on the inside and in my back and neck, I wish it would have killed me. My many friends from kindergarten up and on kept me going until we moved due to a job offer. no friends here. After a few years of physical and mental pain, along with anxiety attacks out my butt and lonliness, I grabbed about three bottles of potent pills from my lock box, a few months back, and was going to wash them down with a glass of water. I wasn't in my right mind. Duh!!! Due to crying so hard, when I opened the first bottle, they bloody spilled everywhere. I sat down at the computer thinking there was no way I could pick those up from under the computer. I turned the computer on for some reason, and started searching for self help sites. Alas, I came to the Anxiety Forum. Wow, I'll sign up. Thinking not one darn thing would happen, boom boom boom, three people welcomed me. Guess who??? E-Man, the big bro I never had, Jessed, and frankie, then the greatest Dahila, NeverTooFear, OMG, on and on and on. E-Man sent me one of the most heartfelt things I NEEDED to read in my life. No flirting or trolling whatsoever. Can you believe it!!! lol. I started to laugh. I started to help others. I became myself again. Not completely. We never do right??? But not suicidal anymore. I just want to say thank you for saving my life. For making me laugh again. For making me want to live again. And dont ever let anyone rain on your parade's!!! Not even prunepies that give you the squirts anyways!!!! lol. D. I love ya all.

Dorriekeepson23
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM
And Forwells knows why I changed my Id!!! Ha Ha Ha.

Dorriekeepson23
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Because... like you my dear... we're fighter's!! I just wish I looked all mean and "I'll bite your ass if you mess with me.", like your little dog. lol. D. Thanks hon.

Dorriekeepson23
03-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Actually frankie, he's really cute. I'm going to go watch a hunk on tv now, after reading all my friends get slayed by the prunepie queen. Prunes give you the runs. So I've heard. lol. bye.D

jjh333
03-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Not at all Jillian. I live in Westport, County Mayo. It's right on the Atlantic west coast.....pretty wild here. Loads of google images if you want to look around. Where in Ireland is your friend studying?

She's in dublin at the dcu! she's had citizenship to ireland for a long time because both of her parents are from there and they would travel there often. She loves it

jessed03
03-09-2014, 08:08 PM
They don't even know how to ban people, it seems. Lolz

Plus no matter how hard I try to be inappropriate on here, everyone doesn't mind now. Haha.

Too bad you turned so boring, Jess. You used to be fun.

Lol, I'm getting old :(

Dahila
03-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Dorrie is always the kindest person, I can not see her even kill a fly. We love you Dorrie too, a lot:)) Stay with us:)

I am green again, Jesse what do u think? Should I stay with Emans puppet or go to different one?;))) we going to change the name to sockpuppets forum soon:)

jessed03
03-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Dorrie is always the kindest person, I can not see her even kill a fly. We love you Dorrie too, a lot:)) Stay with us:)

I am green again, Jesse what do u think? Should I stay with Emans puppet or go to different one?;))) we going to change the name to sockpuppets forum soon

Yeah Dorrie, you really bring energy into the place when you come. You and Eman both have such admirable personalities given your struggles of late. :)

Dahlia, you should change to your own Dahila sock puppet. Google to find one that suits you! Everytime I look at you, I think you're Eman

Dahila
03-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Yeah Dorrie, you really bring energy into the place when you come. You and Eman both have such admirable personalities given your struggles of late. :)

Dahlia, you should change to your own Dahila sock puppet. Google to find one that suits you! Everytime I look at you, I think you're Eman
I am going to google now:))))))))))))

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:01 AM
I can't take either of you serious now, your avatars are such a distraction!! As I sit here, and LMAO!!!!.... :)
Have a great day giiirrrllllsss!!!!

Col. Enduron :)

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:12 AM
I couldn't get back in dear!!!
It wouldn't let me, like I was really BANNED. yet still got in...a Col. must know these things...
Have an special day Frankie!!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:22 AM
BAHAAAHA!!!
Like my new one??
I am presently not feeling anything dear..450mg of Lyrica a day plus 150mg of Tramadol...feeling pretty good!..YAY!!!
Feel better soon Frankstie!

hugs xxxxx! :)

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:29 AM
HAHA!!! I saw that online...it is quite funny!
Maybe I'll just keep the "I made a sock puppet, and liked it" smartass T-shirt for the day...plus signature too of course....LOL!!!

Col. Enduron :)

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Ok, so if your not feeling anything when pain is what you usually feel....nothing is good!

I am struggling to get stuff happening. I just took a Xanax :( maybe it will help me get myself sorted today? Idk. Fingers crossed. I sure need help getting through this bad pattern I'm in. If my wheels are spinning, I want to make things happen, not just burn out the rubber! Lol.

Here is a smile though.....:)

Gotta get back to the Doc and ask for what we talked about Frankie!!
It may help you to get the hell outta there again...You've gotta move forward like you were...
Yes, a xanax will help dear...
Yes, get this shit sorted out ASAP and that is an order Soldier!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 06:32 AM
whats your signature colonel ? I don't see it on the iPad?

I made a sock puppet, and liked it..So THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL. :rolleyes:

jessed03
03-10-2014, 06:34 AM
I made a sock puppet, and liked it..So THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL. :rolleyes:

Just a matter before someone starts singing Beyoncé.. If you like it then you shoulda put a sock on it...

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Quick story. I used to be energetic, worked out, did out door things, rode horses all the damn time, and turned a few heads too. lol. You gotta like that. Then I was in this horrific car wreck that should have killed me. It didn't really change the way I looked on the outside, but I hurt so bad on the inside and in my back and neck, I wish it would have killed me. My many friends from kindergarten up and on kept me going until we moved due to a job offer. no friends here. After a few years of physical and mental pain, along with anxiety attacks out my butt and lonliness, I grabbed about three bottles of potent pills from my lock box, a few months back, and was going to wash them down with a glass of water. I wasn't in my right mind. Duh!!! Due to crying so hard, when I opened the first bottle, they bloody spilled everywhere. I sat down at the computer thinking there was no way I could pick those up from under the computer. I turned the computer on for some reason, and started searching for self help sites. Alas, I came to the Anxiety Forum. Wow, I'll sign up. Thinking not one darn thing would happen, boom boom boom, three people welcomed me. Guess who??? E-Man, the big bro I never had, Jessed, and frankie, then the greatest Dahila, NeverTooFear, OMG, on and on and on. E-Man sent me one of the most heartfelt things I NEEDED to read in my life. No flirting or trolling whatsoever. Can you believe it!!! lol. I started to laugh. I started to help others. I became myself again. Not completely. We never do right??? But not suicidal anymore. I just want to say thank you for saving my life. For making me laugh again. For making me want to live again. And dont ever let anyone rain on your parade's!!! Not even prunepies that give you the squirts anyways!!!! lol. D. I love ya all.

Beautiful! !!!!! This was so wonderful to read!!!

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 06:59 AM
PS I hope you guys like my new profile pic.

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Today I was thinking about leaving for a break. I've been whining way too much lately. What a bummer! Anyways I told someone I miss here that we're here for the good and the bad! We can't always be the person to pick everyone's feelings up when your dug down in your own thoughts. So sorry, for now, I take my own advice and ye are all just going to have to put up with me lol. Or ignore me! That's cool too. Venting these days but it will ease soon I suspect. :) mostly I vent to myself for that catharsis I require. I am not expecting anything in return ok.

I will always be here for you to do any of the following.....whine, bitch, cry, vent ...or anything else you can throw at me!

You are always here for everyone else but sometimes we just need a little help from our friends....bad song reference, I know. :P

I'm kind of in that place today too as you can see from my latest thread!

I'm here for you through thick and thin!
Smile pretty lady! It's going to be ok!

~Pam

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 07:45 AM
What's not to like Trini!

Hope your day goes well :)

Hope yours goes well also!!!!! Honestly, im having a rough day. One of my kiddos has a stomach bug...and that is one of my anxiety triggers. .....just trying my hardest to be a strong mommy for my sick baby and not allow my anxiety to take over.

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Hope yours goes well also!!!!! Honestly, im having a rough day. One of my kiddos has a stomach bug...and that is one of my anxiety triggers. .....just trying my hardest to be a strong mommy for my sick baby and not allow my anxiety to take over.

Oh Trini!

That's so awful. A sick baby unnerves all of us moms. Even when they are teenagers and give you that "mommy help me look", it makes us feel so helpless.

But you, super mom know what to do! And you've been doing it....Clorox for cleaning up the mess....reassuring little one that it is going to be ok....keeping said little one hydrated with whatever they can keep down (pedialyte a good thing if the vomiting keeps up for a long while) kids can get dehydrated easier than adults!

Keeping your focus on entertaining your little one, a favourite movie together or something relaxing to keep your mind off of them and your anxiety.

You will do just fine...you're doing it for your child and there isn't a reason better!!

Hope little one feels better soon. Have a nap if he/she does. Nothing better than cuddling with your baby and having a nap!

Cheers!
~Pam

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Oh Trini!

That's so awful. A sick baby unnerves all of us moms. Even when they are teenagers and give you that "mommy help me look", it makes us feel so helpless.

But you, super mom know what to do! And you've been doing it....Clorox for cleaning up the mess....reassuring little one that it is going to be ok....keeping said little one hydrated with whatever they can keep down (pedialyte a good thing if the vomiting keeps up for a long while) kids can get dehydrated easier than adults!

Keeping your focus on entertaining your little one, a favourite movie together or something relaxing to keep your mind off of them and your anxiety.

You will do just fine...you're doing it for your child and there isn't a reason better!!

Hope little one feels better soon. Have a nap if he/she does. Nothing better than cuddling with your baby and having a nap!

Cheers!
~Pam

Thanks Pam. She is resting now so im thankful for that...she isn't really a baby at five years old...but shes my youngest so ib my eyes. ....she will always be the baby....
Good thing is....she us asking for homemade chicken soup....so I am going to whip some up so once she wakes up, she can get something in her system. Ive been trying my best to keep her hydrated....after every throw up or bathroom episode, she drinks some water.....it isn't immediately coming up....but I will keep trying to get her to drink.
Ugh....out of all sicknesses, I hate the stomach flu the most.

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Thanks Pam. She is resting now so im thankful for that...she isn't really a baby at five years old...but shes my youngest so ib my eyes. ....she will always be the baby.... Good thing is....she us asking for homemade chicken soup....so I am going to whip some up so once she wakes up, she can get something in her system. Ive been trying my best to keep her hydrated....after every throw up or bathroom episode, she drinks some water.....it isn't immediately coming up....but I will keep trying to get her to drink. Ugh....out of all sicknesses, I hate the stomach flu the most.

Agree! It's the worst. Went through a bout of it last fall. Just remember that this type of bug can be really contageous, so if you don't want the rest of your family sick, keep going at hard surfaces with the Clorox, even door handles along with the obvious. If you have the luxury of another bathroom in your house, keep the one she's been using only for her for a few days. The rest of the family use the other. May cut the risk of passing this on to someone else.

Soup smells good! Samples???? :)

petrified
03-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Thanks Pam. She is resting now so im thankful for that...she isn't really a baby at five years old...but shes my youngest so ib my eyes. ....she will always be the baby....
Good thing is....she us asking for homemade chicken soup....so I am going to whip some up so once she wakes up, she can get something in her system. Ive been trying my best to keep her hydrated....after every throw up or bathroom episode, she drinks some water.....it isn't immediately coming up....but I will keep trying to get her to drink.
Ugh....out of all sicknesses, I hate the stomach flu the most.

Ah trini I'm sorry your baby is unwell. You sound like you are doing a great job, but I understand feeling helpless when they are ill :-(
Doesn't matter how old they get they are still our babies.
It's great she asking for something to eat. Plus before you no it she will be running around again. Kids are great like that they are fab at bouncing back from illness and bugs.
Hope she is feeling better soon :-)

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi guys, trini I am sorry to hear about sick kiddie,
Frankie do not give up, you have not option of going back, only forward :))
The avatars make me really happy, Eman should change to the one with yellow hair:))

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Wow.... just wow... I know I am realllyyy late reading this and I would love to comment as I have so much to say but I can see that the argument has died down a bit now, so need to start it back up again! Just unbeleiveable if you ask me....

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Ashley posting here you were added to the show, choooooooose the sock :)))))))))))

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Hahahaha i'll save my rant for next time!!

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:52 AM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:59 AM
hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oki doki, everyone must love us now :))

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi Ashlee, hope you're doing ok today and enjoying the Essex weather! Is it still good like yesterday? Sadly there always seems to be next times! Hey ho! :(

Dahila, e-man will use his yellow haired anxiety hunter sock puppet soon. He just wants to wear the shirt for the day! Not the sock!

I think that stupid shirt is hilarious and I could actually see myself wearing that with my 9mm handguns on both sides just standing there on a sidewalk while someone reads it...he liked making a sock puppet? Holy shit let's gtfo of here!!!.....He's armed too!!!.....tires squeeling.....looking crazy (I really am anyway)... HE HE!!! :)

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Ashlee, hope you're doing ok today and enjoying the Essex weather! Is it still good like yesterday? Sadly there always seems to be next times! Hey ho! :(

Dahila, e-man will use his yellow haired anxiety hunter sock puppet soon. He just wants to wear the shirt for the day! Not the sock!

I'm good thanks, how are you?? It's not sunny but it's not cold!! But seems to be freeeezingg in my office!

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 10:12 AM
That's a really good way to look at things!! You are doing a lot better it seems... keep up the good work!! :)

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Hahhaha wow I really am not attentive... I just thought it was Dahila that had one but you all do! hahahahaha I will later as at work now and don't want them to catch me looking at pics of sock puppets... not sure how I would explain that one...

jessed03
03-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Ashlee I like your sock puppet pic.

Oh wait, that's just your face :halo:

Who else but Jdddddddd! #Eagleeeee

Ashlee13x
03-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Ohhh you are teasing this Turkleton.... no Eagleeeee for you untill you apologise, you sock puppet

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Okay to all you guys!!! And gal's!! I didn't mean to throw a pity party by posting that. I posted that because one, it was true, and I wanted you all to see the beauty inside yourselves, and I was sick of reading someone attacking the people that helped me so much. You changed my life. I will get better and be able to get on more. But I DID NOT MEAN TO DAMPER THE MOOD!!! That was a beautiful thing that happened to me. The wreck and experience wasn't, but what happened after joining this site was. I'm one funny gal when I'm not hurting. I could strangle my prior doctor for putting me in this situation. It takes forever to find a new doctor. But I want you guys to laugh and joke and get back to life here. K? Joke about me. I dont care!!! Ha Ha!!! I'll tell you something funny. Last night, I was posing in front of the mirror, since I've lost all my weight from my prior picture, to post one on here. lol. I've never done this. lol. I felt so ignorant after three minutes. I was like... "Who's going to care what I look like on the forum?" LOL. LOL. To make matters funnier... not knowing, my little boy was watching, and I heard "What are you doing?" in the most sarcastic voice ever. I jumped and said... Nothing!!! (Mouth wide open).LOL. Now... who can top that??? I just admitted something I would never normally never admit to a soul, but today, I don't care. If it made you laugh at all, it was worth it. Smile!!! Love, Dorrie

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Okay to all you guys!!! And gal's!! I didn't mean to throw a pity party by posting that. I posted that because one, it was true, and I wanted you all to see the beauty inside yourselves, and I was sick of reading someone attacking the people that helped me so much. You changed my life. I will get better and be able to get on more. But I DID NOT MEAN TO DAMPER THE MOOD!!! That was a beautiful thing that happened to me. The wreck and experience wasn't, but what happened after joining this site was. I'm one funny gal when I'm not hurting. I could strangle my prior doctor for putting me in this situation. It takes forever to find a new doctor. But I want you guys to laugh and joke and get back to life here. K? Joke about me. I dont care!!! Ha Ha!!! I'll tell you something funny. Last night, I was posing in front of the mirror, since I've lost all my weight from my prior picture, to post one on here. lol. I've never done this. lol. I felt so ignorant after three minutes. I was like... "Who's going to care what I look like on the forum?" LOL. LOL. To make matters funnier... not knowing, my little boy was watching, and I heard "What are you doing?" in the most sarcastic voice ever. I jumped and said... Nothing!!! (Mouth wide open).LOL. Now... who can top that??? I just admitted something I would never normally never admit to a soul, but today, I don't care. If it made you laugh at all, it was worth it. Smile!!! Love, Dorrie

And I'm still hearing about it today. lol. He's sick too. Couldn't go to school. But loves to make fun of mamma. Which makes me smile.

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Agree! It's the worst. Went through a bout of it last fall. Just remember that this type of bug can be really contageous, so if you don't want the rest of your family sick, keep going at hard surfaces with the Clorox, even door handles along with the obvious. If you have the luxury of another bathroom in your house, keep the one she's been using only for her for a few days. The rest of the family use the other. May cut the risk of passing this on to someone else.

Soup smells good! Samples???? :)

So, she and I both ate soup...she could only eat the tiniest bit and had some water and drank some ginger ale. I still have another child and I am now actively trying to keep him from getting sick. I have just been cloroxing everything and yes, she has her designated bathroom that she alone is using.....I am having my son use mine...although this morning RIGHT after I told him not to use it....he went in and used the sink. I immediately grabbed him and marched him to another sink to 're wash his hands again. He went to school, came home and seems fine. Im praying not to wake up again to thrown up sheets and another sick child.

Wish I had some soup samples for you, I would surely send it!

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 12:54 PM
So, she and I both ate soup...she could only eat the tiniest bit and had some water and drank some ginger ale. I still have another child and I am now actively trying to keep him from getting sick. I have just been cloroxing everything and yes, she has her designated bathroom that she alone is using.....I am having my son use mine...although this morning RIGHT after I told him not to use it....he went in and used the sink. I immediately grabbed him and marched him to another sink to 're wash his hands again. He went to school, came home and seems fine. Im praying not to wake up again to thrown up sheets and another sick child. Wish I had some soup samples for you, I would surely send it!

Sounds like you have it well under control! Well done.

On the road to recovery....the best place to be!
Hope tomorrow morning is better for you!
Cheers
~Pam. :)

trinidiva
03-10-2014, 01:03 PM
And I'm still hearing about it today. lol. He's sick too. Couldn't go to school. But loves to make fun of mamma. Which makes me smile.

Hey....be proud of losing weight....I only seem to lose my weight when im stressed out. Then when im better I gain it back. You should definitely post your success!!!!!!
So your son is still sick?
It is funny that everyone is now getting sick now that the polar vortex is on its way out.

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Frankie, you kill me. I was wearing something decent or the door would have been closed!! lol. trinidiva, I feel for ya. I was aiming to lose weight and couldn't eat due to the constant pain both. But I gained a lot due to so many steroids being shoved into me. Epidurals, Injections in my shoulder, both knees, hips, back, and neck. They gave me tremendous relief, but it packed on the weight, which made the pain worse in my back and knees. So, it's a good thing. No, my son said... uh, I like don't want to see you ever do that again. lol. I wasn't doing anything dirty for petes sake. But I looked at him and replied... uh, and if you weren't in my room without permission sneaking around IN THE BATHROOM WHICH IS THE LAST PLACE YOU SHOULD BE MISTER, you wouldn't have seen anything in the first place now would you? Ha Ha. He went "Uh Oh", and ran like heck!!! I have one of the funniest little boys alive. And smart. His teacher's comment's to me all of the time that they have a hard time keeping a straight face while disciplining the class, because he's so funny. The bus driver says it. The principle. He's just down right funny. You gotta love him. D.

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 03:17 PM
My husband has always had a nice figure. A big man, but all muscle. He's a bit older than me, and has a tiny bit of a stomach. The other day, my son said "Daddy, you need to work out!! You're getting fat! And buy some of that hair dye for men. You have grey hair" lol. OMG. He just laughed. I scolded him big time. I was like, Mister, you don't call your daddy fat. And there's nothing wrong with grey hair. You better watch your mouth or I'll put a bar of soap in it like my momma did." He said "You wouldn't do that to me and you know it.". For having a bad back, I got up off that couch pretty quick. lol. He said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I take it back. I believe you now". Lol. Lol. I wouldn't have done it. My bark is bigger than my bite with him, but I don't let him know that at times when he gets all smarty pants, which isn't very often. He's a softy most of the time. Always wanting to help his classmates. But Oh he's a character. I'm told "The Apple Doesn't Fall Too Far From The Tree." Lol. Perhaps this is true. hee hee.

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
frankie, I'm not a china doll. You can tease me all you want. If I can take everything I have so far...I can handle teasing. But look out woman...I can dish it out, but I can't take it. Wait...that came out wrong. lol. If you dish it out, you better be ready to take it. lol. I would never say anything to hurt you girl. I will tease you back, but not hurtfully. I just couldn't. I told you, having fun helps me heel. You know when to have fun and when to be serious. I loveee to have funnnn!!!! So tease away!!! I know you wont be hurtful either girlfriend. D.

jessed03
03-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Let's keep this thread going so it over takes Emans one ;)

jessed03
03-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Geez Jess. You just called a truce. Anyways, you can't tease him while he's all dizzy and can't type! ;)

I can't help it :twisted:

This sock I've put up has possessed me. It's taken a while to happen as it couldn't go straight to my brain, it had to start at my foot.

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 04:14 PM
OMG!!!! i just saw the number of replies and views on this thread! Thats crazy!!!!

Im on my laptop now rather than the iphone. Dont like it, new computer, odd feel, cant type....AND I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE MY AVATAR! I want to put up my sock puppet but dont know how. HELLLLLLPPPP!

Fourteen14
03-10-2014, 04:22 PM
OMG!!!! i just saw the number of replies and views on this thread! Thats crazy!!!! Im on my laptop now rather than the iphone. Dont like it, new computer, odd feel, cant type....AND I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE MY AVATAR! I want to put up my sock puppet but dont know how. HELLLLLLPPPP!

If you click on "settings" on the main page and "edit avatar" :)

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 04:24 PM
If you click on "settings" on the main page and "edit avatar" :)

Thank you 14! I'm going to do it when I fire up the laptop again.

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 04:26 PM
NOT one person is ever going to be able to take you seriously now brother 14! LMAO!!!....
It won't matter what you type!!!
Could be great advice,..but I can't stop laughing at the moment...
Love the avatar!!!!

Have a great day friend..

Enduronman :D

stp4779
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I log in and about spit my water out when I see that everyone's avatars have changed to sock puppets! ROTFL!!!

Fourteen14
03-10-2014, 04:35 PM
NOT one person is ever going to be able to take you seriously now brother 14! LMAO!!!.... It won't matter what you type!!! Could be great advice,..but I can't stop laughing at the moment... Love the avatar!!!! Have a great day friend.. Enduronman :D

Of course Chris!

Today's lesson on neuroscience is sponsored by the letter S and P !

:D

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 04:38 PM
I log in and about spit my water out when I see that everyone's avatars have changed to sock puppets! ROTFL!!!

Change yours too!!!

14's is killing me!!!....

E-Man.. :)

jessed03
03-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Change yours too!!!

14's is killing me!!!....

E-Man.. :)

Yesss change it!

needtogetwell
03-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Changed my avatar, but dont know if it worked!

Blasted!!!! Im beginning to hate Windows 8

YAY!!!! it worked!!!!

Enduronman
03-10-2014, 05:52 PM

YAY!!!! it worked!!!!

Yes I love it!!! and it even kinda resembles you too!!!...Great choice Gen. Pam!!! (flower in her mouth lmao)... BAAAHAHAAHAAAH!!!

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 08:01 PM
AAAhhhh now this is much better!!! OMG That sounded a bit erotic!!! lol. I meant it's good to see you all having funnnnnnnn!!!!!!! You guy's are some kind of crazy though!!! But that's the way I like it!!! D.

jessed03
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
AAAhhhh now this is much better!!! OMG That sounded a bit erotic!!! lol. I meant it's good to see you all having funnnnnnnn!!!!!!! You guy's are some kind of crazy though!!! But that's the way I like it!!! D.

Dorrieeee get a sock puppet picture up :D

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM

YAY!!!! it worked!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Of course Chris!

Today's lesson on neuroscience is sponsored by the letter S and P !

:D

I was considering this avatar; cool, hehehe 14 you crack me up with that face:))))))

Dorrie stop running naked on the forum, dress yourself in a nice warm sock:))) Hugs and kisses D

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Hey, dahila -

Haven't seen you much today

All is good?

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Nixon what is that, it so small. Never mind, good good, you got a bear??????? hehehe I just came from work :)

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Nixon what is that, it so small.

Why do you have to repeat these words that I have heard all of my life?

But i have a good personality, damnit!

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:50 PM
heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are killing me with the "good personality" Honestly I used the crtl + mouse wheel and still did not see it:)))))))))))))) maybe just a bit

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are killing me with the "good personality" Honestly I used the crtl + mouse wheel and still did not see it:)))))))))))))) maybe just a bit

I could have told you the CTR + mouse wheel didn't work

My wife had been CTR+mousing for 16 years and it always looks the same

Dahila
03-10-2014, 08:53 PM
What works then, and damn stop posting Nixon, I am laughing and staying here, instead of watching Elementary :))))))))))))

NixonRulz
03-10-2014, 08:57 PM
What works then, and damn stop posting Nixon, I am laughing and staying here, instead of watching Elementary :))))))))))))

What I have found to work is when I turn the lights off and just have someone else in the room playing the part of me

Hold on. Are we talking about avatars still?

HockeyRules
03-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Seems everybody has a sock puppet......so call me Cookie. :D

jjh333
03-10-2014, 09:45 PM
i need a sock puppet

HockeyRules
03-10-2014, 09:46 PM
i need a sock puppet

Just search sock puppets pics....there are a lot out there. I just liked the Cookie Monster one is all.

Dahila
03-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey cookie you are delicious:)))

HockeyRules
03-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Hey cookie you are delicious:)))

:D ......yum yum yum yum.....:P

jessed03
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Can't wait to see what the Jilli sock looks like.

kingmemphis
03-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Is this thread still going lol. Im giving in to the protest.

kingmemphis
03-10-2014, 11:16 PM
I have little question for Enduronman(sorry if i wrote it wrong). I didnt wanna open a new thread for my question.

You know your herbal supplements i wonder if you could answer this for me.

What is herbal subsitute for sleeping pills?

&

A alternative herbal subsitute for setraline?

I dont take any meds now but use to take setraline before. I want to have it for outside so i can have it if i need it.

At the moment I am doing exposure theraphy and now it is time for me to challenge myself further distances. Any advice will be appreciated by everyone.

Thank you

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 11:32 PM
I was considering this avatar; cool, hehehe 14 you crack me up with that face:))))))

Dorrie stop running naked on the forum, dress yourself in a nice warm sock:))) Hugs and kisses D

Ha ha Ha. Dee Dee, I'll get dressed when I want to!!! I was dressed!!! I just looked like a damn idiot. Lol. I love you woman. When you gonna (going to..proper english) ride that bike over here and get me??? You better keep your promise woman. I'm watching you!!!!

Dorriekeepson23
03-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Dorrieeee get a sock puppet picture up :D

Lol. I'm working on one!!! I think I've gone crazy in my damn head, but it's fun. Almost finished!!!

Dahila
03-11-2014, 06:46 AM
I am waiting for the result Dorrie?

King send Eman the pm, he may not see this post. He is wonderful with his knowledge, the right person to ask....

BTW I am on a few forums and I had never encounter such a group, and the peaceful protests is awesome, and funny ;))

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 07:00 AM
I have little question for Enduronman(sorry if i wrote it wrong). I didnt wanna open a new thread for my question. You know your herbal supplements i wonder if you could answer this for me. What is herbal subsitute for sleeping pills? & A alternative herbal subsitute for setraline? I dont take any meds now but use to take setraline before. I want to have it for outside so i can have it if i need it. At the moment I am doing exposure theraphy and now it is time for me to challenge myself further distances. Any advice will be appreciated by everyone. Thank you

Hey king, I know you addressed this to Eman, but I'm going to throw my 10 cents in.

Alternative to sleeping meds....chamomile tea and valerian. Has worked for me when i needed a bit of help,

As for the setraline..... I have no idea....will defer to the expert.

Cheers, hope your day is good!
Pam

kingmemphis
03-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Thank you Pam,

Thank you for the advice it helps. I meant to write everyone advice is apreciated also at the end but it came out wrong in sentence lol.

I already have chamomile tea and it does have its benefits. I am going to try valerian like you said aswell.

As for setraline is there any herbal supplement you know that will relax you at the time of panic?

Thank you

Aks

needtogetwell
03-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Thank you Pam, Thank you for the advice it helps. I meant to write everyone advice is apreciated also at the end but it came out wrong in sentence lol. I already have chamomile tea and it does have its benefits. I am going to try valerian like you said aswell. As for setraline is there any herbal supplement you know that will relax you at the time of panic? Thank you Aks

Some have said passionflower works for it. Do a google search for it and see what comes up. I don't quite remember as it was about a year and a half I looked into it.

Cheers my friend, I salute your search for alternatives!