PDA

View Full Version : :(

Damaged77
03-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Feeling blah today

Dahila
03-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi everyone hate to get involved, but this was shawns thread, who wasn't feeling the best today!
I think pam asked some genuine relevant questions then this thread went to pot.
I'm sure if this was my thread I wouldn't want an argument on it!
No offence to anyone, and just my thoughts :-/
Pam is the nicest Canadian I know, and I know a lot of Canadians;))) She is nice and polite...

Fruity ass kissing never takes one too far

Damaged77
03-08-2014, 11:04 PM
???? I am confused at what is going on?

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Just read the apology thread that NeedingtogetWell (Pam) has posted...it may not be there for long... :)

Enduronman...:D

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 11:17 PM
???? I am confused at what is going on?

Well, I think one of your threads got off course and has morphed into something all together different. I may have had something to do with it and I feel bad about the course change.

Much venting has been done and I think it may have been a long time coming.

I'm just trying to stay clear now.

Hope you're doing well!
Cheers!
Pam

Damaged77
03-09-2014, 04:14 AM
No, it's ok! :) I was just trying to wrap my head around all that. You know, we are all here because we have looked for an outlet to express how we feel with others who are experiencing the same things. And I would have hoped that each of us could be sensitive to each other's situation since each of us are different. I thoroughly enjoy chatting with anyone who is willing to chat. And as I read and I Listen, I hope to learn something. I am not here to judge, or to be judged. I am here to hopefully get better and in the process hopefully help someone down the same path.

needtogetwell
03-09-2014, 06:53 AM
No, it's ok! :) I was just trying to wrap my head around all that. You know, we are all here because we have looked for an outlet to express how we feel with others who are experiencing the same things. And I would have hoped that each of us could be sensitive to each other's situation since each of us are different. I thoroughly enjoy chatting with anyone who is willing to chat. And as I read and I Listen, I hope to learn something. I am not here to judge, or to be judged. I am here to hopefully get better and in the process hopefully help someone down the same path.

Words of wisdom! Thank you!

Damaged77
03-09-2014, 10:21 AM
You are Welcome :)