PDA

View Full Version : Emotional breakdown argghhh!!

AliasEQ
03-08-2014, 03:04 PM
I can't believe this. I'M NOT EMOTIONAL. But now all of a sudden, I'm having these emotional breakdowns at night. At the day I'm good and I can control it. I don't know why this is happening, but it's not fun. I'm getting thoughts about me dying and how my family and friends would react -> causes even more...sadness -> which causes anxiety symptoms like dr/dp. Any tips on how I can stop this sh*t? I f*cking hate it. I act like a women on her period.

Help is appreciated!

tasia723
03-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I have the same thing everyday! Obsessive thoughts! They completely take over your mind and ruin your day! I usually listen to music like upbeat music......or do a puzzle and concentrate! Anything to try and get my mind off of things!, I start having the obsessive thoughts and then my physical symptoms take over.....just take a deep breathe and breath.....remind yourself that you are fine..... :) good luck

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I can't believe this. I'M NOT EMOTIONAL. But now all of a sudden, I'm having these emotional breakdowns at night. At the day I'm good and I can control it. I don't know why this is happening, but it's not fun. I'm getting thoughts about me dying and how my family and friends would react -> causes even more...sadness -> which causes anxiety symptoms like dr/dp. Any tips on how I can stop this sh*t? I f*cking hate it. I act like a women on her period. Help is appreciated!

Alias, it's this simple....just stop. You know how. So like the Nike ad....just do it!!!

mellymel
03-08-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm the same way. And I am a woman with a period so imagine how truly hard that is to deal with! Hang in there, I'm struggling right along with you.

Cimi
03-08-2014, 08:44 PM
yes man it is normal.look whatever strange thing going on is because of anxiety.u need to put that in mind. i know that when i am dizzy or smthibg like that it is anxiety and i let it go.we need to train our rational part of the brain.