PDA

View Full Version : Another accomplishment

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 08:57 AM
So since my anxiety started ive refused to take a bath in the upstairs bathroom its had to be in the downstairs bathroom so someone would hear me if i fell etc

Well today i was like no i'm goin to take the nxt step to beating this anxiety and had a bath in the upstairs bathroom with no panic!!!

Two things this week ive faced and beaten them both yayyyy

These small accomplishments are making me feel good :D

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Yay Dweeber!!! So proud of you and you've come soooooooo farrrrrrr!!!..

Have a great day!

Bernie.. LOL! :)

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Thank you you two :)

Bernie? Lol

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 09:26 AM
My avatar is that of a man named Bernie...from the movie Weekend at Bernies..
Very funny!!!

E-Man... :)

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Ooooo lol :)

needtogetwell
03-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Really really proud of you Dweeb!!!!! Your on a roll , nothing can stop you now!!!!

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Thank you needtogetwell

I think the fact that i had no choice but to face one of my biggest fears (being put to sleep) as helped with my anxiety alot

Dorriekeepson23
03-08-2014, 09:36 AM
I haven't met you yet, but tooo precious. My little guy had to wear one of his long sleeve shirts and a tie for school pictures Wed. So cute. Dorrie

Dorriekeepson23
03-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I was wondering about the Avatar, but knowing you... said not a word!!!! lol. I still have the same pic up on your friends list under Dorrie23. lol. I need to put a new one up, as I was 40lbs heavier in that picture than I am now!!! You could put an Ironman outfit on and I... wait.. he's sooo Tony..oh yeah!! Oh, my little guy has had me watch every Avenger movie out. And I must admit, Scarlett Johansenn? kicked butt in the Avengers, as the "Black Widow". Anyway, their entertaining!!! But so are you!!! lol. You could pull Tweety Bird off. Hell...anything..anyone. See ya, lil sis.

Dorriekeepson23
03-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Congrats to you, Dweeb!! That's awesome. I shared some of the same issues. I would go to the store, and leave the house door open until I checked the entire house out for bad guys!!!. Grant it, it was from a past experience. I'm not nuts!! Well? lol. But I conquered that, and it felt awesome, just as you said. You go girl. Dorrie

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Thank you dorrie :D

Finally feel as though im gettin my life back after 7 months

BrookeLynnnn
03-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Yay for you!! Awesome :)

Dweeb
03-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Thank you brooke :D

NixonRulz
03-08-2014, 11:45 AM
So since my anxiety started ive refused to take a bath in the upstairs bathroom its had to be in the downstairs bathroom so someone would hear me if i fell etc Well today i was like no i'm goin to take the nxt step to beating this anxiety and had a bath in the upstairs bathroom with no panic!!! Two things this week ive faced and beaten them both yayyyy These small accomplishments are making me feel good :D

Damn Dweeb, overcame a fear and you got yourself all clean as a bonus

Well done!

Stay in there until your fingers are wrinkled!

Dorriekeepson23
03-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Well, hon, it looks like you have a lot to get your life back for. :) For yourself foremost. I love to hear success stories. It makes me realize it's possible for me. I kinda already knew this, but it helps more and more. Take care, you, and if you feel it creeping up again... kick its a..!!! Dorrie