PDA

View Full Version : Gluten free?

Nicoleeo
03-08-2014, 12:24 AM
I have read and heard about so much that gluten free is the way to be. Has anyone changed their diet and had any success with lessened anxiety? There are many reasons I want to change what I put in my body, but I want to know if it has helped anyone with anxiety specifically. Thanks!!! :)

Enduronman
03-08-2014, 09:17 AM
I became a vegetarian, that did help alot!! It keeps the internal systems running cooler, and lessens anxiety as much of it comes from the stomach and the core. :)

E-Man... :)

jessed03
03-08-2014, 11:25 AM
If you have any stomach problems, or health issues, or inflammation, sure a gluten free diet can be helpful.

If you have none of the above, I don't think it will change too much, personally

It's become a bit of a fad, and this is coming from somebody who follows a gluten free diet, so... :)

I think going towards vegetarianism is more helpful than going gluten free, just from an anxiety recovery perspective.

ab123
03-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Don't do gluten free if you don't have to. Its harder to live by. Just stay away from preservatives and if it didn't grow on this earth don't eat it. I eat eggs chicken and fish...though. but I believe our bodies are meant to digest some meat....just not cows..and other stuff. In gluten free until I get some lab results back. Not sure if I wanna stay this way. Its kind of depressing lol.