PDA

View Full Version : tired of living like this:(

blah27e
04-06-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm tired of it. I want a new life. A life where anxiety,OCD,and depression do not exist. I just don't think I can do this anymore.:(

MissCKC
04-06-2008, 09:04 AM
I can totally relate to how you are feeling! I can't even count the number of times that I have said "I'm tired of living like this". I just said those same exact words to my fiance last night. It is sooo challenging to deal with anxiety everyday. Lately I have been feeling pretty down and depressed about it too. :( So anyway, I wish that I had the answer to make all of our problems disappear...but I don't. I really just wanted to respond and let you know that you aren't alone. If you ever just want to talk please let me know and I can give you my e-mail address. Hang in there! I hope that today will be a little better for you.

scared748
04-07-2008, 01:07 PM
I agree with you 100% i feel like that alot i always wonder to myself why this happens to me I look around and everyone seems so normal and happy...but it can only get better if you want it to...isf we live and think negatively things are going to be that way til we change them...i have been having a hard time with it to lately just today i had a really bad panic attack and felt like i was having a heart attack it was really scary...anyway, I just wanted you to know that there are other people out there that feel the same as you do...I hope this helps!