PDA

View Full Version : I'm currently very scared, would just like some encouragement.

BoBandoCommando
03-06-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm currently feeling off. Very off. I can't calm myself down. I've tried deep breathing, visualizing my happy place, I can't focus on drawing, and I keep checking my heart beat. These are all driving me nuts. y limbs feel like they're going numb. I've felt this before several times but it has been a while so it's slightly overwhelming. I've sort of turned into a hypochondriac lately and I'm irrationally fearing the worst. If anyone can give me a pat on the back that would be excellent. Feeling alone is the worst feeling, I think.

amers85
03-06-2014, 10:06 PM
You're ok , and it will pass. Try drinking some cold water or I always splash cold water on my face and that helps. Talk to yourself and tell yourself its not permanent.

mellymel
03-06-2014, 10:07 PM
You are not alone. Try the deep breathing again. Make sure you are breathing in your nose and exhaling slowly from your mouth. It will work!

I was feeling this way earlier, my head was scrambled with thoughts. I feel your pain.

BoBandoCommando
03-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Thank you. Sleep is probably what I need if I can manage to fall under. I'm going to shoot for the deep breathing.

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you. Sleep is probably what I need if I can manage to fall under. I'm going to shoot for the deep breathing.

I am in the same boat right now
Iv been off and anxious all night
Tried everything
Finally trying to relax in bed
Hope u get to sleep