Not liking these thoughts and shakes I'm having
Trying to just let it pass and come and go :(
Makes me feel so sad when this happens

delboy
03-06-2014, 08:33 PM
I Am at wrk feeling the same......

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Definitely having a moment right now :( Not liking these thoughts and shakes I'm having Trying to just let it pass and come and go :( Makes me feel so sad when this happens

Just breathe girly! You'll get through it.

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 08:38 PM
I Am at wrk feeling the same......

Sorry to hear that :(
Anything bugging u?

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Just breathe girly! You'll get through it.

Thanks
I hope so :(
Hate when it sneaks up

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Ugh haven't felt like this in so long
Feel like I'm dying right now
Ughhhhhhj!!! :(

delboy
03-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Sorry to hear that :( Anything bugging u?

No nothing particular.....god knows why theses just come on, you feeling any better

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 10:28 PM
No nothing particular.....god knows why theses just come on, you feeling any better

No :(

I'm trying to lay down n relax and I'm just so antsy and nervous
It sucks so much

delboy
03-06-2014, 10:32 PM
No :( I'm trying to lay down n relax and I'm just so antsy and nervous It sucks so much

Do you take any meds

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Do you take any meds

I take Effexor every day but I don't have any like emergency meds like Xanax or anything like that

delboy
03-06-2014, 10:43 PM
I take Effexor every day but I don't have any like emergency meds like Xanax or anything like that

I take AMITRIPYLINE , which seems to keep a lid on it, I also carry Bachs rescue spray, which again whether it works or not I ain't sure but i have to try, knowing i am doing something makes me feel better, where abouts in the world are you

Niicole Lynne
03-07-2014, 07:02 AM
I take AMITRIPYLINE , which seems to keep a lid on it, I also carry Bachs rescue spray, which again whether it works or not I ain't sure but i have to try, knowing i am doing something makes me feel better, where abouts in the world are you

What is bachs rescue spray??

And I am in canada
You?

Confidential
03-07-2014, 07:51 AM
I would strongly recommend you ask your doctor about an emrgency med for when the attacks creep up on you. Im in the same boat the past week and Xanax is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane unitl the Celexa takes effect which could be another full week or so, so Im right there with ya, it will get better!

Niicole Lynne
03-07-2014, 09:29 AM
I posted this somewhere else today and don't remember where such is my skittish mind!...... when you are feeling all antsy like that and the adrenalin is surging the worst thing to do is lie down or so I was told at CBT this week. That's exactly what I usually do to. In the absence of a benzo that you can only get in Ireland if you are about to jump!.....you should do a brisk walk I'm told. Doing that burns off the adrenalin that is lingering in your body before a not quite there panic attack or after a completed one. Lying down keeps it in our system and our recovery is excruciatingly long and jittery then. I get antsy and my legs feel wobbly and everything tingles so I think I need to lie down before I fall down. Now it's time I try something other than what I've always done and hopefully my pdoc advised me well. Hope it can help you too people. :)

Thanks Frankie! I will try that