PDA

View Full Version : Face ache!

itse134
03-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Hi everyone
does anyone else feel discomfort in there face for no reason? mines around my eye cheek and mouth area (right side) I had it about a month n Half ago and it went away after a month and now it's come back :( I suffer from gad with the physical symptoms and that's all I get day in day out just different random little niggles all over my body :( if it wasn't for them then I'm sure I'd be ok

Applecherry
03-06-2014, 11:50 AM
My cheeks hurt, my teeth hurt, my nose is stuffed up today, I've got an infection which I got from my sister, it's most likely your sinuses, I'd relax about it.

itse134
03-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Thank u :) it's more of a discomfort annoying feeling rather than sore

petrified
03-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi everyone
does anyone else feel discomfort in there face for no reason? mines around my eye cheek and mouth area (right side) I had it about a month n Half ago and it went away after a month and now it's come back :( I suffer from gad with the physical symptoms and that's all I get day in day out just different random little niggles all over my body :( if it wasn't for them then I'm sure I'd be ok

Hi yeah I get this all the time. I find its because when I'm feeling stressed and tense, I tense everything up so everywhere hurts. I also noticed I clench my jaw quite a bit when stressed and anxious which cause headaches and pain in my face and jaw.
Like forwells already said, nothing to worry about :-)

BlessedMom
03-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone

I experience this when anxiety is high and I clench my teeth at night, makes for a sore face in the morning. If you clench your teeth right now you would probably feel amplified pain in those areas. My ear suffers a lot too when I get on these rolls.

petrified
03-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I experience this when anxiety is high and I clench my teeth at night, makes for a sore face in the morning. If you clench your teeth right now you would probably feel amplified pain in those areas. My ear suffers a lot too when I get on these rolls.

Oooh that's just reminded me to use my mouth guard tonight. Thanks blessed lol :-)

BlessedMom
03-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Oooh that's just reminded me to use my mouth guard tonight. Thanks blessed lol :-)

You're very welcome!!! Its crazy the toll this takes on us :)

petrified
03-06-2014, 04:30 PM
You're very welcome!!! Its crazy the toll this takes on us :)

:-) it sure is :-)

trinidiva
03-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Arg..I'm going through the same thing except I also have my monthly too. This has to be some type of cruel joke!

itse134
03-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Thanks all, what does yours feel like? I just freak out as it's on n off all day just pain and funny feelings in my right side near my cheek and lip and I keep looking in the mirror to check my face grrr :( hate it.. don't no why it came back :( can a bad tooth cause face pain? even tho the tooth isn't sore unless you tap it

petrified
03-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Thanks all, what does yours feel like? I just freak out as it's on n off all day just pain and funny feelings in my right side near my cheek and lip and I keep looking in the mirror to check my face grrr :( hate it.. don't no why it came back :( can a bad tooth cause face pain? even tho the tooth isn't sore unless you tap it

Yeah tooth ache can cause facial pain!
But your tooth maybe sore if you are tensing or clenching your jaw.
Do you notice if you do that?

BlessedMom
03-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi everyone

Have you seen a doctor to rule out a sinus infection?

BlessedMom
03-07-2014, 07:12 PM

It came back because you are stressing about it. Do you have a heating pad? Can you take some Tylenol, grab some tea, and put the heating pad on that side of your face? I get the tooth pain but its been because of grinding but its also been because of a sinus infection so if you haven't seen your doctor about it, go :)

BlessedMom
03-07-2014, 07:13 PM

Ohhh and I so get the checking the mirror thing, it drives me crazy too....a lot of the time I will repeadily ask my husband "Can you tell by looking at me I'm freaking out?" It sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?

itse134
03-10-2014, 07:46 AM
thanks all :) it's still here from last Sunday and I'm trying to stop myself ringing docs since last time it went on for a whole month they says sinuses then they says it was something else.. I'm just sick of my face feeling funny :( I never grit my teeth or anything like that soo god knows what it could be :/