PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a rollcoaster

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Just got off Skype with my other half & I cried & cried & cried for the first probably five minutes.. I'm happy at times during the day & then one thing sets me off & I'm a wreck..

The last time I went through something this difficult was 16 months ago when my boyfriend got clean off drugs.. I moved in with him & was with him EVERY waking minute.. That hell went on for a month.. & now he's this amazing, full of life guy..

So tonight, I had to remind myself that if he can get through the sickness of getting clean, I can get through this anxiety!

For those of you who are struggling, I'm with you!!! & we will get through this!! & you know what, it's okay to cry along the way :)

Niicole Lynne
03-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Just got off Skype with my other half & I cried & cried & cried for the first probably five minutes.. I'm happy at times during the day & then one thing sets me off & I'm a wreck.. The last time I went through something this difficult was 16 months ago when my boyfriend got clean off drugs.. I moved in with him & was with him EVERY waking minute.. That hell went on for a month.. & now he's this amazing, full of life guy.. So tonight, I had to remind myself that if he can get through the sickness of getting clean, I can get through this anxiety! For those of you who are struggling, I'm with you!!! & we will get through this!! & you know what, it's okay to cry along the way :)

Very nice post :)
You are definitely right :)
At least if were all feeling alone... In some way were all feeling alone together <3

BrookeLynnnn
03-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Very nice post :) You are definitely right :) At least if were all feeling alone... In some way were all feeling alone together <3

Yes, that's right!