PDA

View Full Version : <3333333333

janey
03-05-2014, 10:09 PM
My Mr. Deeds inspired poem just for you. Suck it, Hallmark!

Your brain may live in Seattle
With weary, dreary days
The thunder makes your head rattle
The shocks may cause a daze

But beautiful things thrive with rain
Seeds would never grow without
Despite it causing so much pain
Your soul is trying to shout

The weather comes in many forms
The clouds can last for years
Yet sunshine rays behind the storms
Will cook away your fears
And eggs on cement
And ants by mean kids and magnifying glasses
Cookies on a dashboard while you're in Walmart, too
Maybe it sometimes melts your ice cream too fast and it drips down your hand and makes it really sticky and you can't find a bathroom to wash your hands or anything so it puts you in a bad mood and then you notice things starting to stick on your hand like dirt and shit...but still...

I mean gosh...you have so much to look forward to once your storm passes!!!! :D

Plus all the sunshine attracts all those amazing touristy people who just kinda get in your way and take forever while driving, ordering food, walking down the sidewalk in a horizonal line, kinda smell and waddle....like penguins with human heads...cept penguins are cooler and probably could walk faster and drive better...and say mountain dew normally and not like" I wonna MOWWTAYANNN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...Billyjoesue and Chevyford, whatchu wont to drank?"

NixonRulz
03-06-2014, 08:38 AM
This was so random that it actually made sense

My issues are bigger than I thought if I can make sense of poetry

NeverToo...Fear
03-06-2014, 09:27 AM
I do make a lot of sense to this; In a metaphorical and literal way. "Penguins with human heads." Waddle waddle.. Gotta just love those touristy ppl, huh? ...Hahaha, I laughed me head off. Great stuff. :D

Sunshine on my shoulders, makes me happyyyyyyyy, --ah, but it totally melts a bag of candy that you leave in your car while you are in the store shopping. Would it kill a person to add a few more shade trees in parking lots?

jessed03
03-06-2014, 09:35 AM
The thing about Janey is like, you've just gotta try and match her randomness, without it seeming like you're trying... Cos ya know, you just won't win that one against her.

janey
03-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I bet you can't wait until you get 5, 555 posts, Jess.

<33333 to Frankie, Nix and NeverToo!