PDA

View Full Version : Go home?

mikecole114
03-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey guys

So I've been thinking about Easter coming up and was thinking I'm not sure whether to go home like everyone eles does or to stay at uni see last time I was at home at Christmas I was really bad and I'm scared all the triggers will be the same?!?

Cheers guys

Kabukicho
03-05-2014, 05:11 PM
I always had a better time at home on vacation than I did staying at college. Had a nice home environment and school was always lonely and empty during vacations.

But if there are some bad triggers at home, maybe you'd be better off at college. Stay away from those triggering environments. Or, alternatively, force yourself to be exposed to the triggering environments and use it as an opportunity for personal growth.

NixonRulz
03-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Go home, mike!

Go see the family and remind yourself why you love being away from them!

And if you do stay at uni, take advantage of it and break into everyone's room and get yourself some nice stuff. LOL

Bigrobbie
03-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Sorry about your anxiety over this...Holidays are rough on me too...good kick.

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Hey guys

So I've been thinking about Easter coming up and was thinking I'm not sure whether to go home like everyone eles does or to stay at uni see last time I was at home at Christmas I was really bad and I'm scared all the triggers will be the same?!?

Cheers guys

The triggers may still be there Mike, but, they will "look" different now bruh..Go home and be with family....:)

E_Man...

mikecole114
03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
I think I will go home but won't buy a ticket to return so if it's bad again I can just come back to Nottingham (uni)

Cheers guys