PDA

View Full Version : Yay!

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 12:53 PM
So turns out my Dr put me on the wrong meds!! Prozac will not help my anxiety. So the psychiatrist prescribed me Paxil 20 mg. I'll take take half a pill at night for 1 week & then move up to a whole pill. She told me to take two Xanax when I need it to see if two helps.. If not, call her & she'll get me a prescription for Lorazepam. She took me off work for two more weeks. Yay!!! Sucks I gotta start over with a new med but I did it before so I can so it again!

Anyone take Paxil?? :)

jessed03
03-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Oh hi Eman.

Waittttt... This isn't Eman!!!!

It should be easy to get on, and work quicker seeing as you've been on the Prozac.

A psych is so much better than just a doctor, right! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Oh hi Eman. Waittttt... This isn't Eman!!!! It should be easy to get on, and work quicker seeing as you've been on the Prozac. A psych is so much better than just a doctor, right! :)

Oh good, glad to hear!!!

& yea, my Dr is nothing compared to that psychiatrist!! Lol too bad she was only a medicine one :/

petrified
03-05-2014, 01:40 PM
That's great news YAY!!!!
I'm pleased it went well for you today I no you have been waiting a while for this day to come.
This sounds like great progress for you. It's lovely to here :-)

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 01:46 PM
YAY!!!

This called for a giant one I think..I love that word,,..if it's even considered a word anywhere but here and the Charlie Brown cartoon series...So,,YAY!!

Enduronman... :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 01:48 PM
That's great news YAY!!!! I'm pleased it went well for you today I no you have been waiting a while for this day to come. This sounds like great progress for you. It's lovely to here :-)

Yes!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

I feel so relieved!

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 01:49 PM
That's great news YAY!!!! I'm pleased it went well for you today I no you have been waiting a while for this day to come. This sounds like great progress for you. It's lovely to here :-)

Yes!! Thank you sooo much!!

I'm so relieved!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Dumb phone.. Said it didn't post so I ended up posting two! Haha ^

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 01:51 PM
YAY!!! This called for a giant one I think..I love that word,,..if it's even considered a word anywhere but here and the Charlie Brown cartoon series...So,,YAY!! Enduronman... :)

Lol!! :) I love it too! Yay!

Niicole Lynne
03-05-2014, 02:42 PM
So happy for you seriously!
My psych told me that if a pill can start to help you relax and be yourself again then why not
Obviously don't just rely on it but it can make a difference
I hope it works for you and glad your appointment went well :)

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 02:55 PM
So happy for you seriously!
My psych told me that if a pill can start to help you relax and be yourself again then why not
Obviously don't just rely on it but it can make a difference
I hope it works for you and glad your appointment went well :)

Exactly....well said. YAY!!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 02:58 PM
So happy for you seriously! My psych told me that if a pill can start to help you relax and be yourself again then why not Obviously don't just rely on it but it can make a difference I hope it works for you and glad your appointment went well :)

Thank you, thank you!! :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 02:58 PM
You all rock!! Everyone has been so supportive!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-05-2014, 04:04 PM
That's the exact opposite to what my docs say! I'm moving to the US! I'm envious, yet 100% delighted you got the care you needed today. :) good news.

It's crappy some docs are against certain meds :/

But thank you!! Now the waiting game again..