PDA

View Full Version : Dr.google isn't evil if you use it right!

AliasEQ
03-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Yepz! I think google is neutral. I thought it was bad, but really you can gain knowledge from it. You can tho get more anxious from it. Here's a little trick I learned to try to only benefit from it. Search your symptom and then write "anxiety" after it. Hopefully you'll get a more rational answer. Because searching "dizzy" can make you think you have cancer. Searching "dizzy anxiety" will give you -> "How to stop anxiety dizziness". Hope this helps everyone that's having trouble with Dr.google. Peace :)

Fourteen14
03-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Yepz! I think google is neutral. I thought it was bad, but really you can gain knowledge from it. You can tho get more anxious from it. Here's a little trick I learned to try to only benefit from it. Search your symptom and then write "anxiety" after it. Hopefully you'll get a more rational answer. Because searching "dizzy" can make you think you have cancer. Searching "dizzy anxiety" will give you -> "How to stop anxiety dizziness". Hope this helps everyone that's having trouble with Dr.google. Peace :)

Top tip Alias ;)

janey
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Good advice!! It's all about relevance. Typing symptom "_____ and anxiety" is perfect advice. :D

AliasEQ
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
My gfs advice. Glad you liked it! :D

BlessedMom
03-05-2014, 11:42 AM

nice! great advice

Applecherry
03-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Google is my friend when I'm anxious, I dig and dig in it to find more about anxiety, as much as I can..without it, I know I'd be very much in the dark.

and if I wasn't using Google, I would most likely be looking at the medical dictionary on the bookshelf anyway.

scotlandmc
03-05-2014, 11:46 AM
sertraline good or bad for anxiety