PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue?

PR83
03-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

I've been experiencing fatigue for awhile, and I have a 5 month old at home, so I know that's part of it. However, the fatigue feels extremely severe some days, other days I'm okay. What is strange about this fatigue is that my anxiety level has dropped recently, so I would actually think my energy level would be up, not down. I am starting a new job on Monday, and usually "life events" or changes give me a bunch of anxiety, but I haven't had much anxiety with this change. I'm nervous and all, but anyone would be. Why would my fatigue be increasing when my anxiety is decreasing? I've been reading up on adrenal fatigue, and making some changes to lifestyle but it's still tough...

Thanks,

NixonRulz
03-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Hi all, I've been experiencing fatigue for awhile, and I have a 5 month old at home, so I know that's part of it. However, the fatigue feels extremely severe some days, other days I'm okay. What is strange about this fatigue is that my anxiety level has dropped recently, so I would actually think my energy level would be up, not down. I am starting a new job on Monday, and usually "life events" or changes give me a bunch of anxiety, but I haven't had much anxiety with this change. I'm nervous and all, but anyone would be. Why would my fatigue be increasing when my anxiety is decreasing? I've been reading up on adrenal fatigue, and making some changes to lifestyle but it's still tough... Thanks,

Being that I have 2 kids, being fatigued without anxiety makes so much sense

Could it just be that your 5 month old wears you out?

I could completely understand why

PR83
03-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Being that I have 2 kids, being fatigued without anxiety makes so much sense

Could it just be that your 5 month old wears you out?

I could completely understand why

Haha, maybe! Any tips on how to help with the fatigue from your children??