PDA

View Full Version : Urghh not myself today :-(

petrified
03-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Not myself today having back pain, head aches really tired for no reason. I slept really well last night just woke up feeling crap. I've tried painkillers and beta blockers to see if they would help, but they haven't.
I just suppose I'm struggling to figure out if I'm anxious or under the weather today. Either way I don't feel good!
Also I kinda feel off balance if that makes sense never had that before :-/

petrified
03-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Morning Hannah. :) your not due? I can feel that way in the days before. Then I'm like oh geez, that's why the headaches and backaches :) lol.

Maybe it's a little cold or something starting up. As you say though, either way you feel rubbish so it sounds like a duvet day with a certain box set to me ;) tomorrow you may wake up and feel more yourself again and then you will have your answer.

Thanks frankie and not for another 2 weeks yet!

Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me I will let you no how I get on with it.
I might be quiet on here today though as I'm a big wuss when I feeling under the weather lol.
Plus side though I'm not getting thoughts of dying with it, so I must be making some progress!
It's just frustrating not knowing how to differentiate between anxiety and illness :-/

needtogetwell
03-05-2014, 04:13 AM
Hi Petrified,

Sorry you are having a tough day. As said before treat yourself like a princess, you deserve it! Think about yourself and rest or do whatever you need to to feel well.

You offer so much insight, and encouragement to others here it's only right that I send what little I can to you!

Huggs!

Pam

Dahila
03-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi hon you must slept in some tense position, it will pass, what about some heating pad on the lower back? It would probably help with the muscle. Find the place where hurts the most, the point of pain as long as it is not on your spine, then put pressure with your finger for a minute, then let it go, do it few times, and you will reset the blood flow:)
I hope you will be better soon.

Needtogetwell is a very nice addition to our forum :)

kaye
03-05-2014, 08:53 AM
sorry you're not feeling too great Hannah :( but glad you're seeing progress :D

must be the last thing you want to do right now but when i feel a bit icky i go for a walk for a half hour, it clears my head and i can relax when i get home.
plus light exercise is good for an aching back, especially if you're due :(
Dahlia is right, a heat pad is great for aches and pains too.

hope you feel better soon :)

petrified
03-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you everyone I ended up having to get my son from school poorly with a migraine, but he bumped his head yesterday so think it's that. So been keeping a close eye on him today!
I'm feeling a little better now I'm gonna have a hot bath soon to see if that helps. Then plan on lying with the hot water bottle :-)

trinidiva
03-05-2014, 10:40 AM
So sorry you aren't feeling well today. I totally understand what you mean when you are trying to figure out if you are really feeling bad or if it is anxiety. Im having a tough day as well..so im there with you......

Take it easy, get some rest, feel better soon!

petrified
03-05-2014, 10:47 AM
So sorry you aren't feeling well today. I totally understand what you mean when you are trying to figure out if you are really feeling bad or if it is anxiety. Im having a tough day as well..so im there with you......

Take it easy, get some rest, feel better soon!

Hi trini sorry you are having a tough day today too. I definitely think there is something in the air today.

I hope you feel better soon too!
Hopefully tomorrow we will all be feeling better :-)

Dahila
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Hannah do you have epson salts? I cup in a bathtub does good to the body and help to relax muscles.

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Not myself today having back pain, head aches really tired for no reason. I slept really well last night just woke up feeling crap. I've tried painkillers and beta blockers to see if they would help, but they haven't.
I just suppose I'm struggling to figure out if I'm anxious or under the weather today. Either way I don't feel good!
Also I kinda feel off balance if that makes sense never had that before :-/

I know allll about the dayyyum back ache part of this, and actually all that other s**t too...It sounds like a bug of some sort, I think I may have something like that myself and my backkkk is stilllll bothering me too..
Get well soon you twerp!.. YAY!!! and all that too.... :)

Thinking of you friend..
E-Man..

petrified
03-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Hannah do you have epson salts? I cup in a bathtub does good to the body and help to relax muscles.

Hi Dahlia! I've just seen this message. I will definitely have to try that, and for my hubby too. Would I get them at a chemist?

petrified
03-05-2014, 01:27 PM
I know allll about the dayyyum back ache part of this, and actually all that other s**t too...It sounds like a bug of some sort, I think I may have something like that myself and my backkkk is stilllll bothering me too..
Get well soon you twerp!.. YAY!!! and all that too.... :)

Thinking of you friend..
E-Man..

Haha TWERP!!!!!! I have missed you on here E-man but TWERP!!!! You obviously misread my post as I was looking for sympathy not insults :-p, you TWERP!!! HAHA
I think your going to have to start looking into getting a back transplant soon E-man!
I really hope you find something to start helping you soon, back pain is the worst.

Hope YOU are feeling better soon, but its nice to see you back here :-)

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 01:50 PM
I feel ok considering my furnace was just out,...brrr...went into the basement and punched it and yelled FUGGGGGEEERRRRR!!!...
Sure enough, I have heat now.. YAY!!!
I thought the twerp thing would make you laugh, distract you, and put the focus somewhere else like kickin my a**!!!!...HAHAAA!!

I hope YOU'RE feeling better soon..I will be ok but at 46 with a worn out and over worked body, I may just have to "live" with it...no yay

LOL!!

E_MaN... :)

petrified
03-05-2014, 02:18 PM
I feel ok considering my furnace was just out,...brrr...went into the basement and punched it and yelled FUGGGGGEEERRRRR!!!...
Sure enough, I have heat now.. YAY!!!
I thought the twerp thing would make you laugh, distract you, and put the focus somewhere else like kickin my a**!!!!...HAHAAA!!

I hope YOU'RE feeling better soon..I will be ok but at 46 with a worn out and over worked body, I may just have to "live" with it...no yay

LOL!!

E_MaN... :)

You men are very skilled in fixing things by kicking and punching. Is it something they teach you all at school because it always makes it worse when I try lol. But pleased you fixed it I'm sure the FUGGGGGGEERRRRRRR part helped too! Pleased its fixed though!

Haha I'm not in the habit of giving pensioners arse kicking but I was considering making an exception to that rule when I read that! But it did put a big smile on my face so thanks I guess lol.

I think you should just book yourself in to get a massage from a few Swedish girls that might be all you need ;-p

needtogetwell
03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I feel ok considering my furnace was just out,...brrr...went into the basement and punched it and yelled FUGGGGGEEERRRRR!!!... Sure enough, I have heat now.. YAY!!! I thought the twerp thing would make you laugh, distract you, and put the focus somewhere else like kickin my a**!!!!...HAHAAA!! I hope YOU'RE feeling better soon..I will be ok but at 46 with a worn out and over worked body, I may just have to "live" with it...no yay LOL!! E_MaN... :)

What is it with our age group? We're feeling worn out before our time! Lol. But just try to beat down the sarcastic kid in us.... Then watch out! The body may not work too good anymore but the mind she still be sharp as a tack!

Thanks for the giggle, glad I'm not the only one who has to kick and swear at the furnace!

Pam

petrified
03-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Well still feeling crap today but think I may have an idea whats going on!
My hubby informed me I have kept him up most of the night grinding my teeth for the last two nights. So I think is amounting to why I feel rubbish. I used to do this a lot during my really bad spell with anxiety. It leaves me exhausted, really bad heads and really tense muscles everywhere!
So going to start using my mouth guard again to see if that helps.
Hope you all have a great day today :-)

needtogetwell
03-06-2014, 04:06 AM
Well still feeling crap today but think I may have an idea whats going on! My hubby informed me I have kept him up most of the night grinding my teeth for the last two nights. So I think is amounting to why I feel rubbish. I used to do this a lot during my really bad spell with anxiety. It leaves me exhausted, really bad heads and really tense muscles everywhere! So going to start using my mouth guard again to see if that helps. Hope you all have a great day today :-)

Hope you have a great day too! Isn't it fabulous when the light bulbs light up ? Hope the mouth guard works!

Cheers!

petrified
03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Hope you have a great day too! Isn't it fabulous when the light bulbs light up ? Hope the mouth guard works!

Cheers!

Thanks pam :-)