PDA

View Full Version : Checking in convo

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 08:38 PM
How is everyone doing tonight?
I hope everyone is doing okay?
What are you up too?

I'm having a good night tonight just watching tv shows :)

NixonRulz
03-04-2014, 08:39 PM
I am listening to 70's music on my iPad

I have a strange desire to put on bell bottoms and watch the Brady Bunch

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 08:40 PM
I am listening to 70's music on my iPad I have a strange desire to put on bell bottoms and watch the Brady Bunch

That made me LOL :)

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 08:41 PM
I am listening to 70's music on my iPad I have a strange desire to put on bell bottoms and watch the Brady Bunch

LOL from me too hahaha
I watched that movie not too long ago and never realized how dirty it really is Hahahahah

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 08:41 PM
How is everyone doing tonight? I hope everyone is doing okay? What are you up too? I'm having a good night tonight just watching tv shows :)

Feeling a little ehhhhh tonight but thats okay! I'll get through it :)

Watching Disney channel.. 21 years old & I still love my Disney! Lol

What are you watching?

NixonRulz
03-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Feeling a little ehhhhh tonight but thats okay! I'll get through it :) Watching Disney channel.. 21 years old & I still love my Disney! Lol What are you watching?

Doesn't matter what she is watching

Tune into the Brady Bunch and watch Greg comb his Afro

And he is white

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Feeling a little ehhhhh tonight but thats okay! I'll get through it :) Watching Disney channel.. 21 years old & I still love my Disney! Lol What are you watching?

Ehhhhh is better than terrible so that's good :)
I'm 23 and still love my Disney
My boyfriend gives me weird looks when I sing along to the songs hahahh

I'm watching reality tv
Teen mom at the moment lol

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Doesn't matter what she is watching Tune into the Brady Bunch and watch Greg comb his Afro And he is white

legit LOL again

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Ehhhhh is better than terrible so that's good :) I'm 23 and still love my Disney My boyfriend gives me weird looks when I sing along to the songs hahahh I'm watching reality tv Teen mom at the moment lol

You're right!!

& mine too!! Haha

Ooohhhhh, love me some teen mom! I forgot the new one is on tonight! Mine doesn't come one for another 2 hours.

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 08:50 PM
You're right!! & mine too!! Haha Ooohhhhh, love me some teen mom! I forgot the new one is on tonight! Mine doesn't come one for another 2 hours.

Haha I love it a lot too!!
Definitely entertaining :)

bittersweetgirl
03-04-2014, 10:06 PM
I am listening to 70's music on my iPad

I have a strange desire to put on bell bottoms and watch the Brady Bunch

Useless without pics! (the bell bottoms)

As for me... also ehhhh. Doing laundry, fretting, and playing computer games. I'm going on a rare short vacation tomorrow after my outpatient program, but haven't packed, and I think I'm getting sick with a cold. Hope to pull it all together tomorrow morning.

In better news, my 5-year-old could be on the competitive sanctioned gymnastics team this summer! That's huge! She's quite young, so we (and coaches) might choose to wait another year - but either way - I'm so thrilled that she's got the talent to do something this cool. My son is on the unsanctioned competitive team and LOVES it. Both my kids were adopted, and I've never even done a cartwheel, so their talent did not come from me :) Also, my daughter suffers from anxiety, and ADHD, and a couple of other things - but she's in therapy for anxiety and is doing SO much better. Even the coaches notice the difference. So there's an anxiety success story!

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Useless without pics! (the bell bottoms) As for me... also ehhhh. Doing laundry, fretting, and playing computer games. I'm going on a rare short vacation tomorrow after my outpatient program, but haven't packed, and I think I'm getting sick with a cold. Hope to pull it all together tomorrow morning. In better news, my 5-year-old could be on the competitive sanctioned gymnastics team this summer! That's huge! She's quite young, so we (and coaches) might choose to wait another year - but either way - I'm so thrilled that she's got the talent to do something this cool. My son is on the unsanctioned competitive team and LOVES it. Both my kids were adopted, and I've never even done a cartwheel, so their talent did not come from me :) Also, my daughter suffers from anxiety, and ADHD, and a couple of other things - but she's in therapy for anxiety and is doing SO much better. Even the coaches notice the difference. So there's an anxiety success story!

That is so awesome!!!!!
So exciting to hear for your little girl <3
Hope ur night is better <3

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Useless without pics! (the bell bottoms) As for me... also ehhhh. Doing laundry, fretting, and playing computer games. I'm going on a rare short vacation tomorrow after my outpatient program, but haven't packed, and I think I'm getting sick with a cold. Hope to pull it all together tomorrow morning. In better news, my 5-year-old could be on the competitive sanctioned gymnastics team this summer! That's huge! She's quite young, so we (and coaches) might choose to wait another year - but either way - I'm so thrilled that she's got the talent to do something this cool. My son is on the unsanctioned competitive team and LOVES it. Both my kids were adopted, and I've never even done a cartwheel, so their talent did not come from me :) Also, my daughter suffers from anxiety, and ADHD, and a couple of other things - but she's in therapy for anxiety and is doing SO much better. Even the coaches notice the difference. So there's an anxiety success story!

Aw that is wonderful to hear!! All of it! & congrats to your daughter!! Yay for her :)

Enjoy your vacay tomorrow!!

bittersweetgirl
03-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Thanks guys! She's battled her own issues, and I'm so happy for every success she has.

I'll try to pack a bit and make tonight better :)

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks guys! She's battled her own issues, and I'm so happy for every success she has. I'll try to pack a bit and make tonight better :)

Packing is good
Always makes me excited :) haven't been on a trip in a while