PDA

View Full Version : Wah :(

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Today has been a great day!!!
Then I get in my car to come home (boyfriend is at work) and now I feel depressed and like I can't swallow :(
I hate being alone
Second biggest trigger for my anxiety
Anyone else have this trigger or fear?

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Today has been a great day!!! Then I get in my car to come home (boyfriend is at work) and now I feel depressed and like I can't swallow :( I hate being alone Second biggest trigger for my anxiety Anyone else have this trigger or fear?

You know I do! But unlike you, I'm unable to be alone right now.. So be thankful you can! It may suck but you're doing it! Just breathe & doing some writing :) I promise it helps!

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Oh & great to hear you've had a good day so far!

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Oh & great to hear you've had a good day so far!

Thanks brookelynnn
It sucks so bad cuz my boyfriends boss is a complete douche and makes him have the night shifts even tho my boyfriend has asked continually for days
And I don't really have a choice right now
I moved away from home to work in a diff city
(Another reason I believe my anxiety flared)
So I don't have anyone here besides my boyfriend who moved with me

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks brookelynnn It sucks so bad cuz my boyfriends boss is a complete douche and makes him have the night shifts even tho my boyfriend has asked continually for days And I don't really have a choice right now I moved away from home to work in a diff city (Another reason I believe my anxiety flared) So I don't have anyone here besides my boyfriend who moved with me

I'm sorry!!! :( how far away from home did you move?

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry!!! :( how far away from home did you move?

Just an hour
But it's far enough and with this weather it's not that easy to go home

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Just an hour But it's far enough and with this weather it's not that easy to go home

Yea I bet..
You guys have snow there right now??

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Yea I bet.. You guys have snow there right now??

Yah it's been flipping freezing here and we already have a shit ton of snow and it's been coming down non stop today!
It's been a hell of a long and brutal winter here in saskatchewan! Lol

BrookeLynnnn
03-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Yah it's been flipping freezing here and we already have a shit ton of snow and it's been coming down non stop today! It's been a hell of a long and brutal winter here in saskatchewan! Lol

Oh wow! I love the snow but I couldn't deal with that!! Lol it doesn't snow here in Cali.. We've hardly had a winter at all! I love Fall & Spring though so I'm okay with no winter lol.

Niicole Lynne
03-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Oh wow! I love the snow but I couldn't deal with that!! Lol it doesn't snow here in Cali.. We've hardly had a winter at all! I love Fall & Spring though so I'm okay with no winter lol.

Hahaha yah if u lived here u wudnt like snow so much lol