PDA

View Full Version : how to control anxiety while being on a course

fisher
03-04-2014, 02:57 PM
omg am so annoyed with myself,i have to do a btec diploma for my new job and u have to cover loads of assignments and last week it was tue wed thurs and i had to sit in a room with 13 people i dont know for 7 hrs with the tutor and i done well without the anxiety but this week its the same days and today i started getting the anxiety rushes through my body and the hot flushes through my head and i had to just sit there but its left me tense alll over all day and i have to go in tmrw prob feelin the same,gutted thought i could get through it,i hate anxiety,does anybody have it when they go to bed??

NixonRulz
03-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Instead of being so upset, it seems to me that you just sat there and let it come and go as a sign of power over you anxiety

Tomorrow it can't be any worse so knowing what you did, it will only be better

kawtrip
03-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Yes I get them when I go to bed sometimes. I have trouble shutting my brain down. I don't sleep very well at the best of times!! :-( Hope your feeling better!! :-)

fisher
03-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Thanks for your kind words,and yes nixon i suppose if i look at it like that i should be happy with myself that i stayed in the situation,but it spoilt my sleep last night because i was getting waves of anxiety,oh why do we get it its an awful thing to have,i would rather have a broken leg or something:((( wish me luck for today xx