PDA

View Full Version : Pushing 3 days without Zoloft and a bit worried??

Applecherry
03-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Due to a snow/ice storm that hit late Sunday, everything in my area has been closed, I had a doctor's appointment for yesterday, even the doctor was closed.. and today I rescheduled the appointment for tomorrow but that will make day 3 without. I'm on 100 mg of it.

I slept 13 hours in all yesterday.. slept another 5 last night, I woke up, I could barely keep my eyes open, but I couldn't get back to sleep either. So I ate breakfast, took my dog out, and I felt so awful on that walk, like I was just freaking out, I was feeling a bit tired, but not in a usual way, like I felt I was going to fall asleep or pass out.. When I got back in, I couldn't shake my drowsy uncomfortable mood..

and I'm still feeling a bit this way, my eyes just feel strange, like they are stuffed up, and they were twitching too. I don't know if this is the effect of no Zoloft, or just that I'm still tired??

FUCK my life right now.. :(

Applecherry
03-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Thanks. It's only been 3 days, and to not take it has not been my choice, but the dr won't refill til you check up with them every 6 months..and with the snow storm getting in the way of my appointment, I've gotta go to the appointment in a few hours, and I'm tense.. I really, REALLY hate visiting the doctor, like you wouldn't believe.. Even looking at their website to read the hours they are open sends chills down my spine..I know that's so freakish, I can't help it though.. *leg bouncing up and down in figit*