PDA

View Full Version : Just a spacey feeling

Cimi
03-04-2014, 06:15 AM
hey guys my dr is becoming better.now it has turned into a spacey thing.thank god is better than the total dr. any help is appreciated now.i want to get better again.

Applecherry
03-04-2014, 06:59 AM
If you're still feeling spacey, you've still got dr in my opinion, cause the feeling of being disconnected is what dp and dr is.

jessed03
03-04-2014, 07:42 AM
You're good Cimi. It's just anxiety being turned down a notch, but leaving some leftovers. A little more time and it'll get turned down again/ go completely.

jessed03
03-04-2014, 07:47 AM
*So long as you keep doing the right things :)

Cimi
03-04-2014, 08:39 AM
applecherry my dr was one of the worst case scenarios one.so when i say i am better and feeling spacey i know it is not dr anymore. jesus with my dr dp i even thought i was blind thats how fucked up i was before. so thank ls but is not dp dr anymore

jaimee2761
03-04-2014, 08:45 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]When you first start taking a anti-depressant it's normal to feel spacey for the first few weeks. And every time they adjust your dosage it'll start all over again, unfortunately... I know when I first started on mine I was absolutely disfunctional! I hated it! But it does go away eventually after your body gets used to it. Good luck and just hang in there.