PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

deathroman13
03-04-2014, 04:05 AM
Hello,

My name is Melissa and I live in the Netherlands. I am 19 years old but I suffer from an anxiety disorder for 4 and half years already.
I am a healthy person yet I feel sick all the time and always afraid to go outside in case I get sick. You can say I also am a hypogrondiac.
This disorder is really destroying my life. I can't enjoy the things I want to. I can't go out because I am too afraid. The reason why I joined this forum is because I really want to talk to others who suffer from the same thing so I can finally be understood. I also want to hear/talk about stories of others. Maybe I will find a way to get rid of this disorder.
I like to play guitar and piano, those things keep me distracted when I feel down. I also listen to music a lot. While listening to music I just feel at my best.
If there are any questions, you can ask me. Now I will go explore this site and read the story of others.

kaye
03-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Hi Melissa, welcome to the forum :)

everyone is brilliant here, i joined not too long ago and i feel comfortable already. If you'd ever like to chat jus inbox me :)

NixonRulz
03-04-2014, 05:23 AM
^^^^ She is talking about me, Melissa^^^. LOL

Welcome aboard

Glad you found us

jessed03
03-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Hey Melissa

Nice to meet you!

Do you have any clips on YouTube of your playing, or do you just play as a hobby?

NeverToo...Fear
03-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Hello Melissa, glad you joined this site as you can be sure to get good advice and meet others who can relate. :)

Music is also a great tool I use.. what are some of your favorite songs/genres to listen to?

deathroman13
03-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Thank you all.

Well I am a metalhead so I mainly listen to metal but I also like to listen to rock, classical, blues and hardcore.