PDA

View Full Version : Burning sensations

LAnn
04-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if they have had the burning sensations and if so, what it has felt like and whatnot? Really would appreciate this!

jdawgzy
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
I've had this the past couple of days. Then again, i could have a slight fever maybe, haven't taken my temperature yet. Anyways, my head has been feeling really hot, though my mother says it feels fine. Having a tough time sleeping, have had the fan blowing on me throughout the night. Started Monday morning, i just remember getting up and having to get down to just shorts and no shirt. Up here in PA, the weather really isn't that escrutiating. I have had the burning feeling in my head and neck before, which was just anxiety, but this one won't seem to go away =/

LAnn
04-01-2008, 08:09 PM
see when i get it, its usually in the middle of the night and i take my temp, but have no fever .. then, how long it lasts depends upon how active i am the next day and how much i stress over it

soxfan
04-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Hi,

I get burning sensations a lot throughout the day. I guess I could best describe mine as kind of like a mild sunburn but underneath the skin. I also get waves of heat on my body that do not lead to a raised body temp. Additionally, little almost like electric impulses all overy my body. It is really freaking me out. I want so badly for these symptoms to go away but I am caught up in the vicious worry cycle about everything it "could be". In my heart I do realize that it is likely anxiety - wish I knew how to move on.