PDA

View Full Version : eating issues???

nood
03-03-2014, 08:38 PM
First off let me say I suffer from GAD. I usually don't feel I should be anxious, but my nerves seem to highly active. I noticed lately I have been experiencing some new symptoms, which usually freak me out. One of my issue have been with eating. Lately, after eating some meals, I feel really tired. Sometimes I get a headache, my muscles (chest, back,etc.) and stomach burn/ache, and I just feel really run down/dizzy. I must mention, that in the past, I have actually suffered panic attacks while/after eating. I am just worried I have something else going on. Does anyone else feel these symptoms?

needtogetwell
03-04-2014, 04:29 AM
First off let me say I suffer from GAD. I usually don't feel I should be anxious, but my nerves seem to highly active. I noticed lately I have been experiencing some new symptoms, which usually freak me out. One of my issue have been with eating. Lately, after eating some meals, I feel really tired. Sometimes I get a headache, my muscles (chest, back,etc.) and stomach burn/ache, and I just feel really run down/dizzy. I must mention, that in the past, I have actually suffered panic attacks while/after eating. I am just worried I have something else going on. Does anyone else feel these symptoms?

You're not alone! I very often feel just like you when I eat! All I do is eat small meals. Sometimes it's only 3 or 4 bites. I seem to be able to drink ok so I depend in smoothies made with lots if fruit, coconut water and spinach or kale. Also tend to have a protein shake a day.

You would think with how little I eat I would be skin and bones, but no such luck. Lol!

Hang in there and keep trying to find whatever you can eat without the symptoms.

Good luck!