PDA

View Full Version : Employment Worries

Adorasaurus
03-03-2014, 06:05 PM
I've never had a job before, and I applied for one today.
I'm sitting here now tensing up and I can feel panic setting in and I don't even know why.

I'm really nervous about getting a job and moving out and stuff.
I get that it's normal to be nervous about that, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or something about it.

Thank you! <3

chardae
03-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Going through exactly the same at the moment, anxiety is bad.

NixonRulz
03-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Don't be anxious about getting a job

You only have to do it for 50 more years LOL

Are you feeling nervous about the interview or having to work?

Adorasaurus
03-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Going through exactly the same at the moment, anxiety is bad.

I hope you feel better about it soon c:

Adorasaurus
03-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Don't be anxious about getting a job You only have to do it for 50 more years LOL Are you feeling nervous about the interview or having to work?

I haven't got an interview yet, I emailed today c:
I'm nervous about it all in general. I don't feel ready for responsibility and stuff, y'know?

NixonRulz
03-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I haven't got an interview yet, I emailed today c:
I'm nervous about it all in general. I don't feel ready for responsibility and stuff, y'know?

That is because your 16!

You are supposed to go there and swiftly get fired so you will learn a lesson and do better the next time

You are young, don't put adult pressure on something that you are expected to be 16 about

You will do fine if you like it, you will be horrible if you don't. It's just that simple

And you will be texting your friends the whole time at work and your middle aged boss with an inferiority complex will be angry all the time

Enjoy this. This is the fun part of working before you have to be responsible

And can you tell us your first name? I can't even pronounce your screen name : )

chardae
03-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I am a 26 year old single mum with no experience. It's the waiting to see if anyone wants me and it will fit in with my daughters schedule it is making me freak out.