PDA

View Full Version : Girl issues

vanessa2010
03-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Is anyone similar with PMDD ? Aka as a trigger to anxiety for a possible of 2 weeks and comes with other symptoms .. If anyone has this please reply thank you

bittersweetgirl
03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Yep. It's bad. Even knowing that it's a temporary irrational feeling doesn't help. It causes a lot of anger for me, not really anxiety.

amers85
03-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Is anyone similar with PMDD ? Aka as a trigger to anxiety for a possible of 2 weeks and comes with other symptoms .. If anyone has this please reply thank you

I have this. My panic and anxiety is way worse right before. You're not alone. My Dr. Said eat healthy, work out, and vitamin d will help. Unfortunately there isn't really a cure I'm told.

vanessa2010
03-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Feels good to hear but sometimes its too bad i get panic attacks and all those anxiety symptoms tide and its hard for me to go to school i used to be absent sometimes because it was that bad but i cant continue being absent so i have to manage this time (: i will try eating better thank you a lot

trinidiva
03-04-2014, 12:56 PM
I understand. ...mine is due to start tomorrow. I get heightened anxiety right before and during the first few days of my cycle. Its terrible....but now that I understand why its happening I seem to be able to deal with it a little better.

petrified
03-04-2014, 01:35 PM
For me it happens a couple of weeks before and then I'm ok the day after it has started.
I find evening primrose tablets help me a little!