PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like sh*t... :(

AliasEQ
03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
This month has been horrible so far. I don't know whats happening. I don't know if I'm anxious or if I'm really sick. What do you think? Here's my physical symptoms right now:

*High fever
*the chills
*headache
*heart palps
*dizziness

I was sick 2 weeks ago, I had a cold. It was awful and this is just worse.

At the same time I'm feeling depressed and I got my dr/dp back. I feel like sh*t right now. Is this from the anxiety or am I really sick? Maybe some combination between both? maybe sinus infection? idk UGGH!!

Help is appreciated!!

Cimi
03-03-2014, 02:21 PM
This month has been horrible so far. I don't know whats happening. I don't know if I'm anxious or if I'm really sick. What do you think? Here's my physical symptoms right now:

*High fever
*the chills
*headache
*heart palps
*dizziness

I was sick 2 weeks ago, I had a cold. It was awful and this is just worse.

At the same time I'm feeling depressed and I got my dr/dp back. I feel like sh*t right now. Is this from the anxiety or am I really sick? Maybe some combination between both? maybe sinus infection? idk UGGH!!

Help is appreciated!!

yes it is.i have been there man and at the same time i had to bear the side effects of my med.so i was in hell. anyway u need to take care of yourself. and take some vitamine c 500 mg two times a day. this will super help you to boost your blood circulation and raise you immune system.listen to me man or jusy eat a lot of oranges. hope u get better

AliasEQ
03-03-2014, 03:37 PM
yes it is.i have been there man and at the same time i had to bear the side effects of my med.so i was in hell. anyway u need to take care of yourself. and take some vitamine c 500 mg two times a day. this will super help you to boost your blood circulation and raise you immune system.listen to me man or jusy eat a lot of oranges. hope u get better

Thanks, appreciate the help bro! :)

Damaged77
03-03-2014, 05:22 PM
If you get on anxietycentre.com they have a list of symptoms and what anxiety does to you. And they also break it down to different areas of the body. It really helped me in not freaking out about everything and wondering what else could be wrong.