PDA

View Full Version : Its a better day

Damaged77
03-03-2014, 10:52 AM
It's a better day than yesterday. I just wished the anxiety didn't mess up my stomach like it does :(

Cimi
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
just dont think about it and it will stop. this is how i treat anxiety symptoms. glad you are doing fine today. i am sure u will get better and better

petrified
03-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi damaged, I'm pleased you are having a better day today :-)
That's fab advice from cimi though I agree to just try and ignore the symptoms

Damaged77
03-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes, thank you! That's what I try to do. But unfortunately my anxiety has caused me to have some OCD rituals now. I check myself all over every morning when I get up, I weigh myself, check my blood pressure and so on before I can start my day.

petrified
03-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Yes, thank you! That's what I try to do. But unfortunately my anxiety has caused me to have some OCD rituals now. I check myself all over every morning when I get up, I weigh myself, check my blood pressure and so on before I can start my day.

I have definitely been there with the OCD and its usually one of the first things that alerts me to a bad spell of anxiety. Its when I get the sudden urge to check myself over. I think with the OCD it was all about changing the habit and I now try and laugh at myself if I find myself checking for signs and symptoms. I no it sounds easier said than done though. I used to get sick of the sight of myself in the mirror constantly checking for things lol
This does get easier though!