PDA

View Full Version : Women!!!

cascadevalley
03-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Do any of you have severe pain with ovulation?? I think I am freaking out for nothing but it's so annoying.. I have had an ultrasound and it showed nothing!! Need some comfort that it may be normal!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Do any of you have severe pain with ovulation?? I think I am freaking out for nothing but it's so annoying.. I have had an ultrasound and it showed nothing!! Need some comfort that it may be normal!!

Yes. Mine is pretty bad. & I cramp mainly in my lower back.

lucy88
03-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Yeah I get bad pain I feel sick to and get really bad anxiety when I ovulate then when I'm due on I need a warning sign!!!

petrified
03-03-2014, 01:20 AM

Hi yeah I get stabbing pains in my lower abdomen when I'm ovulating and lower back pain. All joys of being a woman!

lucy88
03-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Hi yeah I get stabbing pains in my lower abdomen when I'm ovulating and lower back pain. All joys of being a woman!

Men have it easy!!!

petrified
03-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Men have it easy!!!

Haha they sure do! Still not sure I would want to be one though :-)

lucy88
03-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Haha they sure do! Still not sure I would want to be one though :-)

No not sure I would especially the whole man flu thing :)

petrified
03-03-2014, 03:41 AM
No not sure I would especially the whole man flu thing :)

Lmao I no that sounds horrible :-)
My poor hubby has had that a few times :-)

lucy88
03-03-2014, 04:22 AM
Haha same here only I normally get a common cold the week before and I survive :)

BlessedMom
03-03-2014, 06:39 AM

yes, severe cramping ..... very painful ovulation.

BlessedMom
03-03-2014, 06:39 AM

so bad that if my kids jump on my lap during that time and hit my abdomen I scream in pain!