PDA

View Full Version : Relapse

Kellie
03-02-2014, 10:46 PM
That's exactly what it feels like. I have been feeling really good for a few months and all of a sudden in the past week or so I am just getting sick, tired, angry, don't want to do anything, can't get motivated, really don't want to leave the house. I feel ill all the time and sore.

Mum doesn't understand, I feel useless, like I am letting people down. Help? I know this is my anxiety but I haven't changed my meds or routine or anything apart from going back to school. Don't know what to do! :/

Would love to hear your opinions
x

Ricky
03-03-2014, 12:47 AM
I agree, its very hard and I wish I could give you some answers, but I need some myself… my world is upside down right now!

feefee
03-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Hi kellie ,
That's how I am feeling this last week and same nothing has changed and not sure what is going on its crazy but they say aniexty is not to make sense an we have to face it to get through it but my question is how do u get through it when it makes u feel so sick ??

Kellie
03-03-2014, 12:52 AM
I understand! Completely and this place will bring you relief and comfort and help!

I know, its this vicious circle, you want help but too anxious to go get it which makes you more sick and anxious and then where are we left? Suffering. Its torture.

Ricky
03-03-2014, 12:56 AM
It's very much torture Kellie! I get very bad panic attacks as well, my depression is off the wall! Ughhhh dont know how to beat it…

Kellie
03-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Read other peoples stories, ask questions and know that it will be okay! I say that coming from experience!
Read their stories and you might learn a thing or two bout ways to deal with things. That's what I did (:

Ricky
03-03-2014, 01:09 AM
I will…. Thank you.