PDA

View Full Version : Missed my dose!

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Boy have I had a loss of memory lately! Sitting here thinking.. Then BAM! I couldn't remember if I took my Prozac today or not! So, counted my pills & I DID forget! I'm 3 hrs late so I hope that's okay.. I need to start setting an alarm on my phone. So glad I remembered not taking it before it was wayyyyy too late!

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Boy have I had a loss of memory lately! Sitting here thinking.. Then BAM! I couldn't remember if I took my Prozac today or not! So, counted my pills & I DID forget! I'm 3 hrs late so I hope that's okay.. I need to start setting an alarm on my phone. So glad I remembered not taking it before it was wayyyyy too late!

I was horrible at remembering my pills especially at the same time so I made an alarm on my phone and iv been good for like 2 weeks
Alarms r good!!

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 05:21 PM
I was horrible at remembering my pills especially at the same time so I made an alarm on my phone and iv been good for like 2 weeks Alarms r good!!

That's what I'll do then!! Too much running through my mind right now! Lol

jessed03
03-02-2014, 05:23 PM
You're fine. Prozac is one of the more forgiving meds. :)

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 05:26 PM
You're fine. Prozac is one of the more forgiving meds. :)

Whew! Good to know!

Enduronman
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Prozac is just AWESOME btw....jus sayin

More success stories here about that than most others...a great medication and yes as Jesse said, more forgiving.

E.. :)

Niicole Lynne
03-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Prozac is just AWESOME btw....jus sayin More success stories here about that than most others...a great medication and yes as Jesse said, more forgiving. E.. :)

Random comment enduronman but I love ur picture

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Prozac is just AWESOME btw....jus sayin More success stories here about that than most others...a great medication and yes as Jesse said, more forgiving. E.. :)

Day 12 so I'm just waiting for it to do it's thing. Lol which is so hard!!! I mean I'm not feeling like complete crap anymore but when I do leave the house, my mind is constantly questioning if I'm gonna have a panic attack..

Enduronman
03-02-2014, 05:41 PM

That's funny isn't it!!! It's the only one with words that anyone could read,...plus I don't know why I don't have my own action figure too!!...LOL!!!

Thanks Nicole!.. :)

Enduronman
03-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Day 12 so I'm just waiting for it to do it's thing. Lol which is so hard!!! I mean I'm not feeling like complete crap anymore but when I do leave the house, my mind is constantly questioning if I'm gonna have a panic attack..

It WILL get better and better..I know there are many other on here taking that same med and its proven successful in all thos people too...:)

jessed03
03-02-2014, 05:43 PM

Lol I didn't even notice until you said.

BrookeLynnnn
03-02-2014, 05:44 PM
It WILL get better and better..I know there are many other on here taking that same med and its proven successful in all thos people too...:)

I love hearing that! Lol thank you!