PDA

View Full Version : Help getting the old me back

ttgb10
03-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Elli everyone I'm new to this and hope to find like minded people that are going through similar things and can help me get some advice. So I have health anxiety and although I don't actually get physical pains I constantly worry that I'm gonna die if I have a cold or if I find a lump on my head or if I'm hungover or anything like that! I also have an issue with what people re thinking about me when I talk are they judging me? Am j stupid can they notice my anxiety etc! I've had a bit of cut but didn't really help I meditate and I'm gonna start going back to the gym again I just want to stop worrying about every little thing any advice would help! X thanks c x

ttgb10
03-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Thank you I hope to find so e answers or advice books, activities anything that mag have helped anybody get their self. Infuse nice make and fight this thing! I broke down in years yesterday because I was just so so tired of feeling like this luckily I don't get if every day but I prob get it once or twice a week j fainted on a train last year and I'd never fainted before I now feel noxious when the train stops or it's too crowded I still get on it but it does make me anxious x

NixonRulz
03-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Welcome here

I f you are looking for advice books, many here recommend Claire Weekes. She is awesome

If you like researching on the internet, The Anxiety Coach website takes a lot of her philosophy and puts it into an easy readable way

There is a section there as well for health and heart anxiety

sgran002
03-02-2014, 02:33 PM
I have similar problems. I'm always looking at the negative side of things that it stops me from enjoying myself.

ttgb10
03-03-2014, 11:44 AM
I just need so e advice in how to laugh again i literally feel so grumpy and it's affecting my relationship :(

ldocherty93
03-03-2014, 11:52 AM
I just need so e advice in how to laugh again i literally feel so grumpy and it's affecting my relationship :(

I'm the same! My fiancé always says i'm grumpy & i feel it in myself. I don't know what to do either. I don't want to feel like this, i want my old cheery, bubbly self back!

ttgb10
03-03-2014, 12:25 PM
The gym worked last year for me and I'm gonna sign up again my mind was so clear and that helped me so I will definitely do that I just hope I can get through the health anxiety :(

ttgb10
03-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Maybe also start doing more things for yourself surround yourself. With the girls and do fun activities with your partner I know I will try there's nothing funnier than your partners king a complete ass of themselves! Ha ha

ldocherty93
03-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Maybe also start doing more things for yourself surround yourself. With the girls and do fun activities with your partner I know I will try there's nothing funnier than your partners king a complete ass of themselves! Ha ha

Lol yeah defo but my partner works constanly & i have a baby so that doesn't appeal to me unfortunately.

sgran002
04-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Do you have any activities you enjoy doing? Reading? Writing?